Xiumin (Baozi oppa)

《A/N; This is going to go in Age order and include ALL the members, so if your bias is Sehun or Kai you're gonna wait a while mianhe - sorry》
_________________________________________
Xiumin oppa Also known as Kim Minseok and Baozi. Don't be fooled by his cute and sweet appearance. This cutie turns into a wolf when in bed. Usaully, out in public he'll cuddle with you, buy you things, and use soft kisses.
The first time you two have xxx together, he'll be exactly the same. Using soft kisses he'll take off your clothes. Pleasuring you, rubbing your lower half like you're butt and your legs. During this, you grow eager and scared for the "big" question, being the moaning mess your are now. Xiumin asks you gasping in between his words "Are...you...ready...baby?", letting out a grunt. You answer in scared voice "yes". He kisses you to reassure you that everything okay. He eases into you, and soft and gentlely pushes in and out of you. As if he goes fast, he'll break you. You eventually get to the point, where he could faster. After a while, you two cum. When you wake up the next morning, you guys will spend the rest of the day in bed. As times progresses on he'll go harder and faster. The pain will fade from him entering you, making him realize that entering is not a problem anymore and he can make this interesting for the two of you. Like making him feel dominant by making you to address as "Daddy". If not, your punishment would be allowing him to do what ever he wanted to do with you.

Xiumin will be that type of person who will make do bjs. 《In case, you were wondering》 Where exactly would he want you to do it? You'll just have stay and find out...