Chapter 6: Sleepover

Start from the beginning

"Can you pass my another energy drink?" I ask Robin. He nods, throwing me a can. I catch it, opening it. "Are your parents asleep?" Gwen asks me, as she was drawing while sitting up on my bed next to me.

"Yeah they should be. They for sure won't check in the room tonight because there's a lot of us in here, and they wouldn't want to wake us, plus they work tomorrow which means they have to be asleep pretty early" I say, taking a sip of the energy drink.

"Okay sounds good..so what exactly is our plan for tonight?" Robin asks me.

"Okay so I was thinking, we try to sneak to max's house, since we think his brothers the grabber and~" that's when I get interpreted by Robin.

"Slow down..I don't think his brothers the grabber it's to of a coincidence" robin says. "Robin shut up, I just know it I can feel it" I say.

"Fine jayde whatever you say, let's get ready then" robin says standing up from the mattress.

MINUTES LATER:

Finney was in the bathroom, while Gwen went to throw out all the snacks that we already ate in the trash. I was kind of picking up my room. I wore a t-shirt and some soft shorts.

"So Uhm..you and Finney?" He asks, fixing his bandana from his head. "Uhm what?" I ask confused. "I saw you two flirting with each other earlier" he says. "Robin, I have nothing going on with Finney. We're just best friends. I mean yeah he's cute, and a really nice guy but..I can't date him" I say.

"Why not?" He asks me. "Because..I'm stuck in a position with two people" I say. Little does he know, I'm talking about him and Finney. I feel like I'm having feelings for both of them for some reason..but I can't let anyone know that. The only person I would tell is Bruce..

"Oh..what kind of position?" He asks me. "Nothing nevermind" I say, as soon as I said that Finney walked back into the room. "Let's go" he says.

We soon where all in the room, as we all had our shoes on, still in our PJs.

I look under my bed, taking out a box. It had some random stuff in it, like flashlights. There where 5 flashlights, with all of our names on it, engraved, we did that when we where younger. I grabbed mine, Finn grabbed his, Gwen grabbed hers and Robin grabbed his. What was left was Bruce's.

"Should we bring Bruce's" I ask. We all look at each other. Gwen grabs his flashlight, not saying anything. "Just incase we actually get him" We all look at each other with a shrug, as I stood up kicking the box back under my bed.

I turn off the light to my room. "Alright let's go" I say. I open my window, as Robin jumps out first, then Gwen. "Ladies first" Finney says to me. "You go, I have to make sure this stays unlock, the window" I say. "You sure?" "Yeah"

He gives a quick smile, before jumping out too. I jump out, knowing that my window is unlocked, as I kind of stumble a bit but Finney helped me. I smiled. "Thanks" I say. He gives me a quick wink, as I close my window. I took a glance at Robin who looked kind of upset. "Here we can take me and my families bikes" I say. Earlier me and the group where using my families bikes so we can all bike to the store for snacks.

I get onto my bike, as the other three get on a bike as well. The bikes where parked in my front yard. We all ride it out, from the front gate. As we all began to make our way to Max's house.

THERE:

Soon we came to the street where max lives seeing his house. "Okay slow down guys" I say, as we all biked next to each other. We all parked dropping our bikes on the side of his house so they won't suspect a thing.

Gwen turns on her flashlight, as we slowly but carefully walk to the front of the house. "Hey look there a basement window" robin whispers. You can see there was a bottom window that surely is a basement.

As soon as we where about to walk over to it, we hear a car turn on. We all get startled. It was a black van across the street, from the house across. "Hey that black van was parked here earlier" Finney whispers. "That means he's coming over here, run" I say.

I start to run, expecting the group to follow me but no, we all kind of spilt up. I ran behind the house I don't know where the other three went.

But I was soon met with Robin who ran behind the house too. "Sh*t where did Gwen and Finney go?" I ask out of breath. "I don't know but I think that black van is the grabbers van" he says out of breath too. "How do we sneak into the house Bruce and Demi must be in there, maybe all the missing kids are in there" I say. "I don't think 15 kids are down in that basement" he says.

"You're right...maybe they're in the house across where the black van was" I say. "You're right!" He says.

"Guys!" We hear, I turn my head to see Gwen and Finney running towards us hiding behind the house as well. We where all backs to the wall. "What happened?!" I ask. "We saw the man get in the car. His shirt was dirty and he looked like he was doing something...but he's definitely on his way here..like to this house!" Gwen says out of breath. "Holy sh*t" me and Robin say at the same time.

"He must be hiding the kids in that house too" I say. "Guys we can't keep jumping into conclusions..we need to stay calm" Robin says.

"What do we do now?" Gwen asks.

They all look at me..well this was my plan, now I have to figure out what to do now.

A/N: I have so much fun writing these😭. 1646 words 🧋

 1646 words 🧋