⚡️ Chapter 4 ⚡️

~During The Night~

As The Sky Got Darker, All The Trolls From Each Tribe Gathered Around The Party Area With All The Decorations And Lights Set Up For Them.

Poppy & Branch Were Up On The Big Mushroom Ready To Start The Party, As Branch Handed Mr. Dinkles Over To Poppy.

"HELLO EVERYONEEEEE! WHO'S READY FOR THE TROLLA-PALOOZA EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAA!"
Poppy Shouted And Took Mr. Dinkles From Branch.

Poppy Held Out A Sparkle Grenade And Put It In Mr. Dinkles's Mouth To Swallow Down.

Branch Realized What That Was.
"Whoa Wait Poppy, Was That A-"

💥 💫 🎆 🌈 💥

A HUMONGOUS Explosion Erupted From Mr.Dinkles Of Bright Sparkly Lights Shooting In The Air With Glitter Smoke Across The Forest.

Dinkles Of Bright Sparkly Lights Shooting In The Air With Glitter Smoke Across The Forest

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYYYY!!!"
All The Trolls Cheered Out With Excitement.

Branch's Eye Twitched With His Face Covered In Sparkles.
"It Was.."

Mr. Dinkles Coughed Up Glitter And Jumped Back Into Biggie's Arms.
"Mew"

"You Surely Took That As A Champ Mr. Dinkles! How Did It Feel?"
Biggie Asked.

"Mew"
Mr. Dinkles Replied.

"Oh My Mr. Dinkles 😳"
Biggie Was Shocked From Mr. Dinkles Answer.

"Tonight Will Go Down In History As The Starting Point Of Our Journey To Trollstopia! The More Fun We Have Tonight, The Better For All Of Us To See That We Can Live Together As A Community! And That Will Just Warm My Heart Completely Full And Grow 7x As Much As It Does Each Day"
Poppy Sniffed, Wiping A Happy Tear.

"Will WE Get To Live With The Rest Of The Community Too?"
A Voice From The Sideline Of The Party Blurted.

The Trolls Turned Over To The Side, To See The Voice Came From Hickory, The Yodel Troll, Along With His Brother Dickory, The Reggaetón Trolls, The K-Pop Gang, And Chaz The Smooth Jazz Troll.

"Seems Like We Also Forgot To Get A Invitation To This Fiesta"
Tresillo Said.

Poppy Just Remembered The Bounty Hunters And Her Eyes Widen, Realzing She Forgot About Them.

"O___O, OHHHH HEYYY GUYSSS, HICKORYYY, CHAZZZ, OTHER BOUNTY HUNTERSSS, WHAT A NICE SURPRISE! HEH HEH"
Poppy Nervously Chuckled.