⚡️ Chapter 3 ⚡️

~Inside The Bunker~

Down In The Bunker, Branch Was With Prince D & Cooper, Discussing About The Idea Of The Party For The Opening Of Trollstopia

Branch Paced Back & Forth.
"Okay Guys, Not Gonna Sugarcoat It, But Poppy's Whole Trollstopia City Thing Is BEYOND Crazy! I Mean Wouldn't You-"

Branch Stopped For A Moment, As He Noticed Prince D & Cooper Were Standing There With Yellow Caution Hats On.

"Uhhh..."
Branch Gestured Up At Their Hats.

"Just Being Cautious 😁"
Prince D Said.

Cooper Nodded.
"Yup! Like You Always Say, Crazy Prepared! 😁"

Branch Snatched Their Hats Off.
"Relax, I'm Not Building Anything This Time"

"Phew..."
Prince D & Cooper Sighed Of Relief.

"Then Why You So Worked Up About This?"
Prince D Asked.

Branch Scoffed.
"Pffft- I'm Not Worked Up. I'm Justttt....Being Reasonable. I Mean C'mon, She's Basically Asking You Guys And The Other Tribes To Move In With Trolls You Barely Know!"

"That's Fair, But Wouldn't You Want To Get Closer With The Other Tribes?"
Cooper Said.

"Yeah, We've Gotten Along Just Fine"
Prince D Added.

Branch Rubbed His Hands.
"Well Yeahhhh...And Don't Get Me Wrong, We've Had Some Fun Times Together Since We Became Harmonized I'm Just....Worried She's In Over Her Head"

Branch Walked Over To His Shelf And Picked Up The Photo Of Him And Poppy, Holding Hands When They Read The Story To The Trollings.

Branch Frowned, Putting His Hand Over The Photo.
"And If This Party Doesn't Go As She Planned....She'll Be Disappointed And Feel Like She Failed..."

Prince D Was About To Sit Down, But Accidentally Bumped Into An Vinyl Record Player, Which Started To Play The Song "Fantasy".

"OOH UH, MY BAD B, LEMME JUST-"
Prince D Was About To Turn It Off.

Branch Quickly Stopped Him.
"NONONONONO WAIT-"

Branch Listened To The Song, Thinking About Poppy.
"It's....Me & Poppy's Song"

"You Two Have A Song?? Awwww"
Cooper Said In Awe.