But she didn't want to worry him.

"Look, I'm not tryna tell you what to do with your money or nothin'. I just want you to be careful." He said, seeing Liv was stressed.

"I know." She mumbled.

She looked up and kissed him, moving down to kiss his neck. She began pressing herself into his lap when Ashtray started walking down the steps. They pulled away and looked over at him.

"Yo. There's this weird ass sound coming from your dads office. It's been happening since we got here." Ashtray said, pointing towards upstairs.

"Why were you in my dads office?" Liv asked.

"I thought it was the bathroom. I get fucking lost in this house." Ash mumbled.

He started walking back up for his room, and Olivia looked over at Fez. She gave him another kiss before standing up, him kissing her hand as she did.

"I'll be right up." He said.

Liv nodded her head and walked away, leaving Fez there on the couch. She heard the noise Ashtray was talking about when she reached the top of the steps, and it got even louder when she opened the office door.

It was a dinging sound things made when there were a bunch of missed notications, and it was coming from the bottom left desk drawer.

"Jesus christ. Learn how to use a fucking computer." Liv mumbled, walking over to the drawer. She was a little annoyed her dad didn't turn it off before he left, but then she figured he probably forgot to take it with him.

When Olivia opened up the computer, she went to settings and turned off the notifications. She was about to turn the computer off when she realized it was connected to her dad's phone, and all of his text messages and calls were on it.

Liv knew better than to go through her dad's stuff, but she was also mad at her parents. She didn't care about their privacy and if what she was doing was an invasion of it.

She sat down and started off scrolling through her dad's recent calls. A lot of it was her mom, a couple were some upscale restaurants they had been going to, and another was Liv's cousin.

The number she didn't recognize, though, made her suspicious. She copied it and put it into the messages, and saw there was a long conversation. It took her a second to scroll all the way to the top, and when she did, she became very confused.

Fri, Sept 8, 8:39 PM
Hi, Derek. This is Cal. I recently got a new number. If you're willing to still keep in touch, let me know.

Hey, Cal. Of course I'm willing to keep in touch. It's good to hear from you.

cal jacobs loved a message

There's a new restaurant opening up called Rivoli's. I know you love Italian food. It's about an hour away, so it's far from town. Maybe we can go this weekend? Catch up?

Sounds great. I'll tell Martha I have a late work meeting. I'm looking forward to it. Meet you there at 8.

Sat, Sept 9, 10:42 PM
I had a great time last night.

Me too. I hope we can do it again soon.
I don't get to have sex like that anymore.

Same here. I didn't realize how much I missed it until it happened.

Next weekend. Same place, same bar after, same routine.

I'll be there.

Olivia's eyes started to tear up at what she was reading. There were messages beyond messages, conversation's after conversation's between the two.

They got more and more sexual as she went on.

"What the fuck?" Liv whispered.

I miss you.

I miss you, too.  I wish you didn't have to move so  far away.

I know. But it was Martha's decision.
How's Olivia holding up? Have you seen her?

I haven't. Why don't you reach out?

I can't do that.

I wish I could be there to  relieve your stress.

How would you do that for me, Cal?

You wanna know?

Mhm.

I'd start off by caressing your cock through your pants.

Fuck, Id love that.

Is Martha next to you?

Yes she is.

Go to the bathroom.

What now daddy?

"Oh, my god." Olivia continued to whisper as she read the texts.

"What're you doing? It's late." Fezco asked, walking over to the doorframe. He saw Olivia sitting there reading something. She didn't look up, just waved Fezco over to look at the computer screen.

He put two arms around her to lean down and read what was there.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Text messages between my dad and Cal."

"Nate's dad?" Fez asked, looking down at Liv surprised. She nodded her head and clicked on images.

It was nothing but dicks.

She had to look away, her eyebrows furrowed from disgust. Fezco continued to stare at the screen with wide eyes, exiting out of the dick pics and going back to the convo.

He left off on the last conversation, which seemed to be from about two weeks ago.

When he was done, all Fez and Liv could do was look at each other in disbelief.