18. wes' wet dream.

Start from the beginning

As she weaved her way through the crowd, by some miracle not getting any drinks spilt on her she found the table she was looking for.

She noticed the two people standing at it almost immediately, Kie was there, pouring herself something. And standing next to her was a messy blonde mop of hair.

This night really wasn't turning out like she had planned.

What was meant to be a nice get out of the house was quickly turning into a disaster.

"Kill me now." Otto muttered and turned to leave.

In the centre of party was some big, old tree stump. When she spun around to walk away, somewhere were JJ wasn't in her eyeline she saw Wes.

That night just got better and better.

He wasn't coming toward her, he was climbing onto the tree stump.

His movements were clumsy and uncoordinated, he had obviously had a few drinks - knowing Wes, he also a few lines - and was undoubtedly making a poor decision.

Once up he shouted. "Listen to me you fuckers." Just as he yelled, one of his friend turned down the music which caused just about every conversation to end and head to turn toward the arsehole that was Otto's ex boyfriend.

"My ex girlfriend is in attendance tonight! Give it up for Ottilie fucking Moreau!" He clapped, and a few people did the same, but mostly people were just confused.

Otto's heart began to pound and she felt like she was going to throw up.

She knew it was going to be bad.

It was already bad.

"What some of you may not know, is she's a fucking whore. I mean half the crowd has probably had their turn." Wes smirked at his own comment, obviously pleased with himself.

Otto's cheeks were on fire as she felt people's gazes flicker between herself and Wes.

Everyone was too stunned to do anything.

Even Otto couldn't do anything to get him to stop. Although trying anything would probably only make the situation worse.

"To those of you who haven't had a turn, sadly you're out of luck, because... the bitch is pregnant! That's right, all the rumours are true. She is pregnant. And not only is she pregnant, she is pregnant with JJ Maybank's baby! I think we all remember what JJ was involved with last summer, so I'm sure he is going to be a stand up father!"

Just about every person who attended Kildare highschool was at that party, and everyone at that party was watching Otto's secrets being unveiled.

"So, everyone give it up for Ottilie Moreau, the former whore turned teenage mother!" He raised his drink in the air, just about no one else did. The only people who did were his friends who snickered the entire time.

Wes got down, but not before sending a wink at Otto.

Wes Harrington wasn't a loser. He always won.

Otto didn't move, she was frozen. Rooted in place. Everyone stared, people began to whisper.

People fucking love when rumours end up being true.

And they were right all along.

Kie made her way through the crowd, telling people to get the fuck out of her way and shoving those who didn't.

Once she made it to Otto she grabbed her hand and began to drag her friend out the party. Once again parting the crowd like Moses parted the Red Sea.

Teenagers have no shame. They smirked at her, almost enjoying her pain.

JJ stood at the edge of the party, he heard most of Wes's speech, he knew Wes announced Otto's pregnancy and when he began to get to the part that it was his baby he pulled the girl's hand he was trying to hook up with to head back to leave.

He knew what was happening.

He just didn't give a fuck.

Ottilie was no longer his problem, she made her grave and now she had to lie in it.

As he walked away he crossed paths with Kie who was dragging a shocked looking Otto.

She really wasn't hiding her emotions, she looked both shocked and heartbroken. He saw that, he recognised it and instead if dropping the girl's hand he tugged it to speed up their pace

Once Kie got Otto back to her car she unlocked it and got Otto into her seat, it was like dealing with a drunk person.

Closing the door she got into the driver's side and tore off, she drove them back to her house. She didn't know if Otto would want her parents to see her like this. Or if she would want the questions that would ensue.

After getting her out the car and into Kie's room she managed to convince her to get changed and clean herself up a bit.

To see Otto look so heartbroken was painfully, she was usually so composed, but Wes had cracked that composure.

Otto got into Kie's back and Kie followed suit.

She had no clue what to say that would make anything better. So she said nothing.

Otto didn't like bullshit words of encouragement. She didn't want people to sugar-coated things, she wanted honesty, or she didn't want to know.

Kie had turned her phone off while Otto was in the bathroom but after Otto's breathing levelled out and she seemed to be asleep she turned it back on.

Francis.
Is she okay?
Are you two at your house?
Let me know if she's okay.

Maria.
Firstly, fuck you. Secondly, is she okay? I swear I'm going rip his head clean of his fucking body.
I will actually murder him.
Pompous snobby bastard.
Let me know if she's okay.
And fuck you.

Nothing from JJ.

Kie knew his relationship with Otto was none existent, if she was ever brought up in conversation suddenly he had to pee.

But she knew he was in attendance, and when she went back to the car the Twinkie was still there. So he was still there.

And everyone at the party had seen what happened, which meant he knew, and he didn't care.

Kie wasn't really that mad at JJ before, Otto seemed okay with him not having any part in the baby's life. And she really thought he'd change his mind and want something to do with it.

But now, she wasn't so sure.

In fact, if she was to bet, she'd bet against him.

JJ went from being clearly in love with her to not caring at all about her in one second.

I love writing arsehole JJ, he's such a prick it's turly a beautiful thing.