Chapter 6 ~Jaws and Lily~

Hey everybody, I finally got 10 votes on the last chapter. I'm sorta slowing down on uploading because of school. Anyway I'm asking for at least 15 votes so that I have a little longer time to write. Hope you guys like this chapter. BTW this is not EDITED.

Rue Varron

Chapter 6

I woke up around 10AM since I didn't set my alarm and went downstairs to make pancakes. I've only been gone from home for one day and I already miss my mom's cooking and the sound of their voices. As I placed the plate of chocolate pancakes on the table I sang my regular song.

"Do you like waffles?"

No response.

"Do you like pancakes?" I sang sadly.

No response.

"Do you like french toast?" It came out as a whisper. "Can't wait to get a mouth full." I groaned as sat down eating my chocolate chip pancakes in silence. I tried to think of pranks I could pull on Lee but it felt wrong. He gets picked on at school and if I did a prank on him I'd be acting just like the kids at school. I put my plate in the sink and got my cellphone to call Angelie.

"Hey girl!" Angelie's voice chirpped through the phone.

"Hey, want to come over? Or." I stopped, as an idea ran through my head. "Actually, can I pick you up? I need your help on something." I smiled.

"Um, sure. Do you mind if Adam tags along? He said he had nothing to do today and I told him we could hang out." I could her the want in her voice. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I guess." I answered remembering she couldn't see me nodding my head. "I'll be there in an hour."

"Ok, laters." I hung up with out saying 'goodbye' and ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I slowly approached Lee's room and knocked on the door and took a step back, not wanting to end up being so close to him again. He opened the door and kept his head towards the ground. I wondered how long he had been awake, since it looked like he had already took a shower and changed.

"I'm, er, going to do an errand and just wanted to know if you wanted to come along or stay here?" I only asked out of politeness. I was almost positive he wouldn't want to come anyway. I looked up at his face to see him slowly nodding his head. "So you want to come?" I was completely confused. He won't talk to me, yet he will go with me on an errand? He nodded his head again. "Ok, we're taking Jezzibell. So be there in five minutes." I turned to leave and remembered he probably didn't know who Jezzibell was. "Jezzibell's my car." I said and turned around but his door was closed. Guess he'll have to figure that out himself.

I waited till Lee went out the door and locked it. He hopped in the passenger side and buckled up before I even got to the car.

"Hey Jezzi." I smiled at my car and got in. I pulled out of the driveway and headed to Apple Glens Apartments where Angelie and Adam lived. "We have to pick up Angelie and Adam." I saw him stiffen when I said Adam's name. "He tries anything and I'll drop him on the curb. I don't like him anymore than you do." I said assuringly as I pulled into the parking lot of Apple Glens Apartments. "I'll, ah, go get them." I got out of the car and smacked my forehead. That's the third time I've stuttered in front of him. I walked past each apartment till I came to apartment number seven and knocked on the door. I heard a faint 'I'll get it' from Adam and stepped back from the door realizing I was only half a foot away from it.

"Hello, welcome to our humble abode." Adam said with a bow. I heard Angelie giggle as I rolled my eyes.

"Ready to go?" I looked at Angelie.