There was a final frame in between them, but this time, it had a note inside...

Here lies Y/N L/N and Osane Miku

On August 4th, Y/N went missing. She was last seen in these school grounds with her best friend, Osane, who also passed with her.

Y/N was a kind, gentle, and meek soul. But she also knew how to defend herself, earning her belts swiftly in Taekwondo, and she was known as the student to have the fastest improvement of grades in her former school, Kamome High.

Osane was popular and understanding to all she met. Although she had only one guardian - a grandfather who passed when he heard she left us - she held motherly concern for all her fellow students, both new and old.

Y/N lives on in the memory of Mr. and Mrs. Tsukira, their daughter, C/N, and all her friends. 

Osane lives on in the memory of our students.

Y/N imagined C/N crying in her sleep, the bed she usually occupied beside her little cousin now empty and cold. Y/N bit her lip to fight her tears, and when that didn't work, she wrung her hands and dug her nails into her palms...

She was wrapped in a warm embrace. A hand lay on her head, tousling her hair, as the other arm pulled her closer. Y/N let her tears flow freely, sniffling harshly and saying it over and over again - "I'm so sorry..."

"It's painful to leave them." Came a reply. "And they will never forget you. But in due time they will love someone new, and you should do that, too."

Y/N looked up through her bleary eyes, and nearly had a heart attack when she saw Hanako gazing back.

"Y-You came?! But you had bandages all over you!" Y/N stammered.

Hanako rose a brow. "So? I've still got two legs."

"H-Hanako... I'm kneeling in front of my grave, and you're cracking jokes?"

"I..." Hanako looked to the side awkwardly. "...I thought it could make you feel better?"

Y/N rubbed an arm across her tear-streaked face, making a strange noise between laughing and crying. Hanako blurted unintelligible apologies as he wiped her tears away.

"I'm really the worst with these situations." He piped weakly, shaking his head.

"No, no... not all!" Y/N quickly said, clasping his hands that held her face. "But what about the Wonders you were taking care of?"

Hanako soothed her with soft strokes on her back.  "I asked the other Wonders to tend to them, and to cloak the Broadcasting Room in a mirage. No student will stumble on us, and a good thing, too - the makeshift infirmary is filled to the brim. Wouldn't that be a sight?"

Y/N chuckled, her heart lighter than when she first arrived. She turned to the framed note and frowned.

"I wonder why my body went missing. What's the school talking about? My grisly corpse was unmistakable  in that bathroom."

"Osane buried it." Peeped a new voice.

Y/N and Hanako turned, and found One-eye staring up at them. Hanako wasn't even surprised.

"Who told you?" He asked.

As if in reply, a black blob popped from behind the Mokke, wearing a creepy noh mask. Now Hanako was surprised.