"This is the Sound Transmission Conch." Yuyin's human language is still unskilled, squatting, "You are on the shore, blow it, and I, I will, float to the surface and come to you."

He probably said such a long sentence for the first time, and it was very difficult to read.

Jiang Yan held the conch: "Oh, you can't bear me?"

Yu Yin's blue eyes blinked.

"You are my friend too."

This sentence is very fluent.

Jiang Yan smiled and said, "Good friend, then it's settled. I will come to you in the future and tell you stories from the shore."

Yu Yin nodded vigorously.

"Your human identity on the shore, I will let it disappear reasonably." Yu Yin is a singer at any rate, and his sudden disappearance is not enough to make headlines. Fortunately, Jiang Yan is a demon and has an identity in the entertainment industry. It is easy to erase a human trace.

Yu Yin said, "Thank you."

"No thanks, we are friends." Jiang Yan said as he went upstream, "I have to go, goodbye friends!"

Yu Yin waved at him.

Jiang Yan heard a burst of singing, coming from the deep sea, like a natural sound.

Yuyin was singing farewell to him.

The demon is like this, whether it treats love or friendship, once you give your heart, you can be gentle for many years. The longer the life of a race, the more cherish every relationship is treated.

Their time to get along is very short, but their friendship will be very long. The young siren will never forget that period of human dormitory life and that period of adventure under the sea.

In the years to come, the waves and the moon will witness and listen. Under the shining galaxy, the fox comes from afar and tells the story of the sea monster.

Qi Baicha and Fu Mingye came back earlier than Jiang Yanyu.

But it's not much worse.

They are lucky. The time flow in World 999 is slower than World 493. They stayed in World 493 for a few days and nights before World 999 passed...two minutes.

Qi Baicha changed back to a human appearance and swam to the shore looking for Mr. Fu's figure.

Just after a fight, he and the evil **** were evenly matched, and no one could help each other. There were no wounds on his body, just a faint pain in the neck.

That scimitar was turned into evil spirits, even if it didn't cut his skin, it was enough to make him uncomfortable.

Not working, robbing him, fighting with him, and scolding him for being polite.

He had never seen such a brazen god. Really worthy of the word "evil".

Qi Baicha really got angry after thinking about it.

Fortunately, the spring of life is still brought back.

The joy of being able to allow Mr. Fu to live forever, overwhelmed all his unhappiness.

The beach was crowded with people. Qi Baicha swept around and saw no figure. In a blink of an eye, Fu Mingye walked out of the sea dripping with water.

The hair is wet, the body is well-structured, and the face is handsome and fair.

Qi Baicha slightly hooks lips.

No wonder I didn't find it on the shore, it turned out to be swimming in the sea.