5- a hundred years

'I will accompany you til the end of life'

When Qi Baicha teleported to the warehouse, he also transferred a Chevrolet. He put Zhuang Jingyi in the passenger seat, the girl still unconscious, showing no sign of waking up.

Upon seeing those monsters and ghosts, she was so frightened that she passed out, leaving a huge psychological shadow.

Qi Baicha stretched out his hand, a soft white light condensing above her forehead, slowly immersing into her mind.

When Zhuang Jingyi woke up, she would have forgotten everything she saw tonight, except that she was knocked out by kidnappers.

After doing all this, Qi Baicha drove to Zhuang Jingyi's house.

At the beginning of the first year of high school, the whole class had filled in their home addresses when filling out the information form. Qi Baicha glanced at it and memorized it all, very clear about the direction of Zhuang Jingyi's house.

Ten minutes later, Qi Baicha carried her out of the car and arrived at an ordinary house. The sounds of quarrelling could be heard. It seemed that the woman was complaining that her husband was too busy working, and didn't know to pick up their daughter after school, which was why she disappeared.

The man was silent, obviously also feeling bad.

They had already gone out and looked for her for a while, but there was no result. When they came back, Mrs. Zhuang was emotionally unstable. Conflicts broke out, and she began to criticize Mr. Zhuang.

Mr. Zhuang knew that his wife was anxious, and he had no intention of quarreling at this time. How could he not be worried?

Qi Baicha knocked on the door to Zhuang Jingyi's house.

There was a loud noise inside, the sound of footsteps neared, and someone came to open the door.

The door was opened by a haggard woman, her eyes red with tears. She immediately saw the girl in Qi Baicha's arms. She stared for a moment, then hurriedly went to hug her daughter and said excitedly: "Jingyi! Jingyi is back! Hey child's dad, look, it's our daughter!"

Mr. Zhuang was a seemingly taciturn man who was not good at expressing emotions, but he was obviously relieved when he saw his daughter was returned safely. Mrs. Zhuang's mind was full of her daughter, not even bothering to thank Qi Baicha. It was Mr. Zhuang who said: "It was Mr. Qi that brought our daughter back."

"Ah, Mr. Qi, yes yes, Mr. Qi come in and sit." Mrs. Zhuang reacted, wiped her tears, and said in a panic, "Mr. Qi, why is Jingyi unconscious? Nothing happened to her, right?"

"It's okay, she was just kidnapped by kidnappers and got frightened." Qi Baicha said.

"What? Kidnappers?!" The couple was not calm, their eyes filled with shock.

Although they had guessed this possibility early on, when they thought of the worst consequences or what happened to their daughter while in the hands of the kidnappers, the parents felt distressed.

"They were two gangsters. Before they had time to do anything, I had already called the police to take them away." Qi Baicha reassured them.

"What gangsters? Which police station?" Mr. Zhuang said angrily, "I want to make those two little rascals take a proper look!"

"They had committed many crimes, and will not escape legal punishment." Qi Baicha lightly changed the subject, "We should pay attention to Zhuang Jingyi's mental health now. She was badly frightened. Tomorrow, she can take time off and not come to school, so she can relax at home for a day. You guys should also try not to ask for details, so as not to irritate her."