𝟏𝟐 - 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝...

"I can't believe it

"I can't believe it." your heart jumped as you heard a voice speak oddly near your ear. You turned your hair to see a random girl, she seemed rather plain and a little bit annoying. She scowled at you as if you were so disgusting. There it is again with the look that made you feel like such a hassle.

"Uhm?" your eyes only stared at her with confusion before she rolls her own eyes. "Oh right, I forgot you hit your head and had amnesia."

"Do I know you...?" what's with her? Why was she being so rude to you?

"No. I don't you do right now but you used to," she answered right away but you could tell there was somewhat malice in her voice. "After so much he had gone through, I can't believe he's still wanna come back to you."

"What are you talking about?" obviously, she knew something. And you weren't going to let that getaway. Scaramouche told you to calm down and not to worry too much about the past but that didn't mean that you would completely shut the idea out.

"Oh, you didn't know? Was it too much trouble thinking about having to take responsibility so you had just chosen to forget about it?" her question was rather rhetorical. She doesn't speak right away as she pulled a phone from her pocket. There was a sly smirk on her face and you could tell that it meant no good.

She lets out a small cheer as she seemed to have found something. "Here!"

Your eyes widened as you saw a picture of you and Scaramouche together. Hand on his cheek and his were on your waist as both of your lips were pressed in a kiss. The photo looked like it was stolen from a far angle. Does this mean you were right? You guys did have a relationship!

Deep inside, you celebrated a little. Seeing the both of you in such a passionate situation warmed your heart somehow. You always knew there was something to him. It sounds a tad bit cliché but his presence felt comforting, almost like home. It felt like he was your soulmate. 

But wait, the girl said something. Does this mean that you also did something bad? Were you the cause of your relationship with him going downhill and the result of how he behaved around you?

"Aw, you like that? Sweet isn't it?" she cooed, a small mocking pout on her lips. "You know, you wasted such a good relationship. Scaramouche loved you so much yet you were such a bitch!"

"Hey now! What gives you the fucking right to call me a bitch when you're the one acting like it right now?!" you snapped. Cursing at you and calling you a bitch was way too disrespectful to your liking and the next thing she does just might be the last straw.

"Oh! Now, this is the Y/n I know!" she cackled. "Snarky and never afraid to throw out an insult."

"Your anger." she pointed out, that condescending smirk still on her face. "That's what led your relationship to break off."

"What would I ever do for you to keep saying something like that?!" she laughed again at your words. Was there something so funny that she kept laughing? Was this a joke to her?

"You wanna know what happened? Alright."

"You two loved each other so much. Typical couples doing lovey-dovey shit and you guys were stupid enough to think it would last forever." she rolled her eyes as she narrated.

"Unfortunately, you started to be too controlling for his liking. You would get angry all the time if he didn't text you or call you or even see you in a single day!" was that true? You couldn't even believe that you'd make such an issue of something so small.

"He got so sick and tired of you that you did this to him!" she exclaimed, shoving the phone to your face as your eyes widened.

Did you... did you really do this?!

Pale skin as if he was dead. Empty eyes that had lost their spark and an expression that looked soulless. He was sitting up on a hospital bed with bandages over his body. He looked so tired as if he just wanted to be put to rest.

"I... I did that?" you couldn't believe it. But why? What did you do that would lead him to such a state? And how come you couldn't remember anything about this incident?

"You see? And he still wants to be with you despite that. You don't deserve him! He'll only be hurt-"

"Shut the fuck up!" you yelled, eyes wide as you still tried to process everything. If everything she said was true then whatever feelings you had for the boy had to go. You couldn't do it to him again. You don't remember what the hell happened but you know for sure that he might just end up being hurt from that relationship if he tried again.

"I have to go," you said, eyes avoiding hers as if it was meant for yourself. You were horrified by everything. If you had managed to harm him so much, how about the people around you? 

You start running backstage to pass through the guards and the gates only to stumble upon the said indigo-eyed boy and the others who just got off the stage.

"Hey, Y/n-" Xinyan waves at you, her and the boy standing in front of you and blocking your way.

"Y/n-" he calls for your name, reaching out to hold you but your hands quickly slapped his way. He was shocked but not as shocked as he heard you speak.

"Don't go near me." it sounded like a threat. What did he do? Why were you acting like this again? 

"Please." your eyes looked like they pleaded with him to just follow your request. His eyes followed your panicked body, aching to chase after you but it was too late. Whatever it was, you were too scared to face anyone as you were gone from his sight swiftly.

He turns his head from you as a confused Xinyan was beside him. He then spots a familiar figure that smirks at him before walking away and blending into the crowd. 

He grits his teeth and rolls his hands in fists. Whatever that girl told you must be the reason why you were so panicked and horrified to the point that you wouldn't face him anymore.