𝟏𝟏 - 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨.

Start from the beginning

A little disappointment made its way to you once you weren't able to see his figure in the crowd but you didn't let it get to you. You needed to be in good spirits and have the time of your life performing on that stage.

"Showtime?" Xinyan, the lead guitarist nudges your side.

You looked at her as you nodded. "Showtime."

The stage lights started changing colors as a loud strum of a guitar played by Xinyan echoed through the speakers causing the loud chatters of the audience to silence, all their attention was now on the stage.

"What's up everyone!" cheers filled the stadium as the band members showed up behind the red curtains that were being opened before you guys. You were in the lead, marching your way up in a catwalk to the front of the stage as you started singing.

Everyone sang along with you as you gave the band members an approving look and a thumbs up as the concert went surprisingly well and wild.

"Thank you! Thank you!" you panted through the mic as you tried catching your breath after singing a lot of songs straight in a row. You announced that the band will be taking a short break and you'd be back soon as the curtains closed once again.

"Aw yeah! Great job guys!" Xinyan cheers as she got down the stage to the back. "Y'all were awesome out there!"

"Thanks, Xinyan." Chongyun scratched the back of his neck as he received a compliment from Xinyan on how his playing style was cool and how he should teach her that.

"Hey, I'm gonna check on my friends real quick yeah?" you excused yourself in the middle of their conversation as Xinyan only nodded at you. "Make sure to come back in time!"

You ran off to the crowd as people started cheering for you and praised you for your singing. A smile painted your face as you saw Yoimiya and the others looking in your direction, waiting for you to walk towards them.

"Bestie!" she exclaimed, pulling you in a hug.

"You were amazing, Y/n!" Thoma praised as you gave him a smile with a giggle. "Thanks! I hope you guys liked the songs I picked out."

"Oh, I so did!" Ayaka said with sparkles in her eyes. "You have very good taste for playing some Taylor Swift and 1D out there."

You conversed with your friends in the crowd while you kept your mind on track about the time. It was a little too early for you guys to start playing again so you could breathe a little more calmly, knowing that Xinyan and the others wouldn't start playing without you.

"Alright, everybody! Get ready for one more special song!" 

Your eyes widened as your head quickly turned to the stage. The lights were changing colors again as the fog was coming out of the fog machines you guys had placed on the sides of the stage. 

"What the fuck?" you cursed to yourself in confusion. "I gotta go!"

You excused yourself from the group as you passed by the crowd in hopes of being able to get to the stage in time.

You turned your head to the side, cursing as you saw the red curtains lift again. Damn it! You were too late. But who's gonna sing for them if you aren't there?

"This song is for you." a wave of shock and surprise surged within you as your eyes lay on a familiar figure. He was wearing a black oversized t-shirt with some design on the front. He paired it up with black jeans and chains that accessorized his look.

He mentioned no name but somehow, it hinted that it was for you as his indigo eyes looked at you from the crowd.

He started to play the guitar he was holding, Xinyan and the others following suit as he started singing. 

"Feel it." he started singing the song, his voice sending a shiver through your spine. "I can feel it coming."

Oh wow. Since when did he sing?! And since when did he have such an amazing and enchanting voice?! It was smooth, soothing, and relaxing. Your ears have never heard anything so wonderful, you think you could listen to him talk on and on. Maybe this was just the effect of not hearing him speak very often and that's why you felt a little different from hearing him sing.

"We can go to Tokyo on the first flight out tomorrow."

Hold on! You knew this song! It was a song you held dear to your heart. Tokyo by Joan was a song about running away to Tokyo with someone you loved. But why would he want to run away with you? Is it even for you?! You're not even sure if he likes you, much more loves you!

All questions faded away as he opened his eyes, meeting yours. Wide eyes that stared at his dark ones. For the first time in a while, his eyes were just dark yet full of so much magic. Sparks and passion in them as they glistened under the bright flashing lights. His indigo eyes had always reminded you of the night sky. Looking at them made you feel like you had the stars with you. Being with him felt like you had the moon and the whole universe but you didn't need all of that. All you needed...

Was him.

Scaramouche sang his heart out. He never spoke much and he didn't like talking unless necessary. These people should be thankful because this is the longest they've ever heard his beautiful voice. All for you, he faced a crowd that he could care less about. All because he wants to sing a song for you in hopes that you may know how he feels.

Running away. Kinda irrational and stupid huh? If only he could, he would. He'd take you to run away with him to a place where no one could disturb you two. Where you guys could love each other in peace and where he could express to you everything that he feels. He wants to be with you. Fuck wanting to leave just for the sake of his sanity. If he was to lose his mind just because of loving you then he could go crazy. He didn't care. He just wants to be with you. He needs you. 

And he hopes that you needed him too.