clarke griffin | the greatest : cornelia olivia'

(VO = Voice Over)

Clarke: "I'm trying, I'm trying all the time but everyone's counting on me and its so hard."

"Oh your trying? You're certainly trying my patience! Why is it always about you? Your problems, your sadness?  We went through the same stuff you did! Most of us are DEAD. BECAUSE OF YOU!" Jasper yelled angrily.

Clarke didn't respond. She knew it would only anger him and the others in the room further and she didn't think she could deal with that whilst having to relive the worst parts of her life at the same time.

[The screen shows Clarke running through the woods holding a gun.]

VO Madi: "I think he might be a good guy."

C:" There are no good guys."

"Wow, way to raise your child Clarke. So Caring and Nurturing." Finn mutters sarcastically.

Madi just raises a middle finger.

[She responds, pointing and shooting a gun at the man.]

C:" I will not let anything happen to you."

[She says to Madi whilst driving the rover. Madi doesn't respond.]

Clarke curls an arm around her child.

Raven: "Thank you for saving our lives."

[Raven speaks over the radio. It shows Clarke also holding one, smiling.]

Clarke looks down at this. Did she really deserve the thanks for killing so many people?

VO M: "They were always the heroes..."

[It shows the anomaly and then younger Clarke with blood splatters across her face and chest.]

M:" .... When all along, it was you..."

[Clarke lifting the lever in season 1. Her face shows pure pain.]

Everyone stays quiet at this. Looking at Clarke and then screen Clarke pulling the exact same face. Some of them felt bad. Most still looked disgusted or bored.

M:" ...Till now. I'm ashamed of you."

[It shows the conversation with Madi and the sadness and hurt on Clarkes face at the final sentence.]

"I'm sorry Mom." Madi whispered into her mothers ear. Clarke didn't respond.

[It shows Clarke chained up sat on the floor during the red suns]

C: "Is that what you wanna hear?! That I'm the bad guy? Fine. I'll be the bad guy. When I'm in charge people die, isn't that what you said?"

"I mean, whoever said it wasn't wrong..." someone muttered. Clarke tensed further but everyone kept their eyes on the large screen.

C: "I did what I had to do to save my people."

[The screen shows Clarke after Primfaya]

[Octavia is shown in her battle attire with Bellamy, Indra and Clarke.]

Octavia: "How many innocent lives have you sacrificed?"

[Clarke is seen 3 times looking emotionless.]

O: "Or you, Wanheda?"

Clarke flinched at the name and Lexa looked towards her in confusion. Anya picked up on this too and her brows furrowed in question.