"Abhimaan, stop…" She said again, controlling her raising hormones. 

"No" He holds her more tightly not wanting to leave her.

"We can't do this Abhimaan, please…" She said, controlling her moans as he was opening the buttons of her shirt now. He didn't stop even hearing this. She looked at him confusingly.

"It's not your date yet, I remember it. Don't make fake excuses." He replied to her in a very serious manner. She gets taken aback as he remembers her date, because most of the time he was not him during her time.

"Fine, but still we can't." She said again, spoiling his mood. He made faces to know the reason at least. She looked away for a brief second then whispered in his ear her reason.

"God….We don't have protection here." She said in her low voice like a secret. He rolled his eyes and smacked his palm on his forehead for her secret or silly reason.

"I have everything arranged already, baby. And also it's not that important, let's make babies now." He dropped the bomb on her before she could even ask when he arranged the stuff. 

Babies??? What??

"What? Are you serious?"  She said with her wide eyes, and laughed at her horrified expression. She pushed him, seeing him making fun of her. He picked up in his arms and stepped into the washroom, to save some water and time. 

.

.

Utkarsh was looking around the area to see Samaira to ask her for dinner. It was dinner time and just the announcement happened. He went to her camp, but didn't enter as he feels it's inappropriate to enter a girl's room without her permission. 

He thought to call her but he saw someone else coming out of her tent. He got confused and asked him.

"This tent was allotted to someone else.right?" He asked the other intern.

"Yes, she shifted to some guest house nearby. So I got this." Saying this he left for dinner. Utkarsh's face fell down a little. He was hoping to spend some time with the girl who took his attention and made his heart skip a beat by just a 5-minute conversation. He signed and left too.

.

.

.

Samaira and Utkarsh were working in the tent they have been allotted from the morning. It was their last day today, in these 5 days they got to learn a lot. Samaira was very satisfied with the real experience, and knowing the small issues and being able to help rural women with their health and hygiene. They were also supervised by some senior Doctors. She also mentally decided where to do her internship from next week. 

Utkarsh also felt good practising his favourite job finally, after so much struggle. After so much fighting for his dream, it became more memorable with the presence of Samaira. He loved working with her, helping together. She worked all day and returned to the guest house in the evening where her husband was waiting for her.