They entered the room, and settled their stuff which she had no idea when he arranged everything. 

"When did you do all this?" She asked him to see everything arranged in this little time.

"I have my ways darling. And I have also talked to your senior manager, He has permitted you also." He told her the information she was going to ask. He reached her camp before her and arranged everything. As he couldn't let her stay there in the night, in the uncomfortable mattress, and everything. 

Also, it will be inappropriate for him to stay in a medical camp for 5 days without any work. 

"Now you will do your duty from 10 Am to 5 pm, then I will do my duty for you." He whispered in her ear, she giggled at him and pulled his cheeks to appreciate him, then palmed his cheek and kissed the other one tightly.

He glanced at her finger and took her hand in his. 

"You always wear this, right?" He asked her after checking if she was wearing it or not.

She looked at him with confusion and nodded. Of course, they both wear the rings Samaira got on their first anniversary.

"Why?" She asked him.

"Just checking, if it is fine or not?? You know sometimes it gets tightened or loose…that's why??" He said laughing, making the situation normal. But she got his point very clearly.

She tiptoed on her feet and encircled her arms around his neck, his hands went on her waist automatically. 

"Don't worry Mr Husband, in these 5 years, my whole class knows that I'm married to some arrogant and hot Businessman." She whispered to him.

"You don't have to be jealous." She said to him. He looked at her, and took his hands back and removed her arms, also making some distance.

"Jealous…Are you mad?"

"Why would I be jealous?" He laughed at her,running his fingers in his hair. She could easily tell seeing his face turning red like he had been caught with his crime. 

He stepped into the washroom to avoid the conversation. She stopped him, and again stepped on his foot this time, leaving no space between them and encircled her arms around his neck but he didn't hold her waist this time. He was looking away. She smiled.

"Look at your face, it's clearly written that you are jealous." She said to him,

"No, I'm not. And don't you have any work to do. Go." He said, she stumbled a little and he instantly holds her on time, and pulled her close to him. 

He smiles, he is angry at her or not. He is busy in his work but he has his eyes and his attention on her always. My husband! Ufff!!

"You are my work. Do you have any problems. Sir." She asked him. 

"If I start my work then it's going to be long working hours for you. Baby. Think about it." He turned seductively to her. Change of mood! 

"You can't do anything. I know," she said and turned to go. He stopped her and kissed her hollow of neck, and caressed her neck with his beard intentionally. 

"Umm. Abhimaan…" She yelled at him for brushing his beard on her cheek. She wrinkled in his hold but soon she stopped when he started giving some soft kisses on her neck and back slowly.  She felt butterflies in her stomach, he knows it's her weak point. She licked her lips. 

Initially, she hated it when he used to rub his beard on her face, but gradually she started to love it. It turned hot and sexy for her. He knows this too.