"I'm not even surprised you know my identity, nor my brother's" Athy sighed, shaking her head, "but what do you mean you're who my brother seeks?"

"Apologies your highness, but that's not my story to tell."

Frowning, Athy opened her mouth, ready to argue that she had the right to know as it involved her baby brother, her family, but as she peers into those [then amber] now yellow eyes, she backed off. 

"Fine," she breathed out with a huff, "so why did you bring me and Lucas away?"

"Because," the boy paused, tilting his head as if listening to something she couldn't hear, his eyes glossing over briefly before he shook his head, "there is a mission that only her highness could do at the limited hours she is within Arlanta." 

-♕40♕-

-♕40♕-

A pulsing beating sensation hammered at the side of his head made waking up a difficult task. Opening his bleary eyes to a dark, dimly lighted room, it wasn't that hard to realize that he found himself in a cell. Repressing the hiss of pain, he pushed himself to sit up, frowning when he realized his wrists and ankles bounded by a thick (painfully scuffed) rope.

"ah fuck" he whispered underneath his breath, not minding the fact he just cursed (his Noona's language can sometimes be scarily influence at times, that, or it was simply because they were twins.)

"Should a kid your age be cursing like that?"

Head snapping up, his eyes narrowed to meet deep magenta eyes. As the rest of the person remained in the shadows, he couldn't help but regard the other party warily. "Based on your voice, you're not that far off from being a kid your age, yourself."

There was a snicker, and magenta-eyes leaned forward. The first thing Adrastos realized was that the other person had light blue-nearly silver hair. The next was that he was a boy around his own age, maybe a year or two older, in accordance to his lean frame.

"Aen't you, like five?"

Irked, Adrastos snapped, "I'm eight!"

"Well, you're tiny."

Huffing, the disguised prince opted to ignore his cell mate, instead, he focused his mana into the scuffed ropes tied around his wrists and ankles. Hearing a click of a tongue, he was about to be annoyed at the annoying brat when he felt the sudden surge of electricity flow into his body.

His mana slipped as he yelped in pain.

"You shouldn't have done that~" the singsong voice of magenta-eyes called out with a snicker. "These ropes wouldn't break by internal mana sources, it's not that easy, princess"

"Who are you calling princess?" he groaned, slumping down, disguised pink eyes peering beneath his golden bangs.

The other boy shrugged, "you're too pretty to be called an Urchin, so princess it is."

Licking his lips to fight against the parched feeling of his throat, the prince sat back up. "So you can use mana?"

Blue-haired arched his brow, "gee, I wonder what gave it away?"

Adrastos rolled his eyes as he turned to observe the cell more thoroughly, "I'm here to get the kidnapped children out, that's why I'm asking. Do you want to get out or not?"

Hearing nothing but silence, he was ready to hear laughing or see a mocking face, but he was surprised to see the boy's look—

Pursed lips and sad eyes— Adrastos was surprised to see that expression on the other boy's face. It was then when the youngest child of Claude realized how messy the other boy's hair was, the gauntness of his cheeks, the bags under his eyes, and the scrawny form hidden underneath the dirty thin fabric that was his shirt.

Guilt stabbed his conscience.

Clearing his throat and ignoring the burning shame on his ears, Adrastos bit his lower lip, "Ah, er, I mean..." fumbling on his words, he cleared his throat again. "If you can use mana, then you'll be able to free me from my binds, and I can do the same to you."

"I can't use offensive attacks" sighing in relief at the calm voice of the boy, Adrastos took a glance to see him looking away with a faraway look on his face, "I don't think I'll be of use to you, princess."

"I can teach you" the prince offered with a soft sigh, "all I need to know is that I'll have your full cooperation."

Magenta eyes met his own pink eyes, a frown on that dirty face, quietly searching him for lies, Adrastos kept silent and allowed the other boy to contemplate and weigh his choices.

Eventually, Blue-haired nodded. "Okay, you got me on your team, princess"

Irked, Adrastos huffed, "don't call me princess"

"Ha!" a genuine short laugh escape the boy's lips, surprising Adrastos at the lightness of it, "then tell me your name"

"I won't say my name unless you tell me yours first, stranger" he retaliated with a mocking tone

"Fine, call me Sen"

"Ajax."

 Smiling handsomely, Adrastos gave a short nod, "Then, Sen, I'll be in your care."

Update 3 out of 3

Hi everyone! I'm super sorry for the sudden Hiatus. I got a second job (and now I've been sleeping every 2~3am aaaaaa) I hope you enjoyed the three chapters! I originally wanted to update four, but I didn't want to keep these in my draft any longer.

Fun fact: (Canon for Lovely Twins) When Diana was pregnant with the twins, she had a month of craving for sugar cookies dipped in ginger-caramel sauce, and a whole trimester despising anything related to watermelon. Now, the twins aren't really fond of Ginger or Watermelons. 

Question of the Day: Have you guys read/watch "Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun!"? It's my current favorite anime :D I'm so hyped for the third season this October!!