[teasing] - chapter 9

It was almost midnight, Adora was awake on some sort of paper she had to finish before the weekend, whilst Catra was sleeping in Adora's bed as she was waiting to go out and get some fast food she really wanted. After Adora had finished, she turned to see Catra fast asleep with her phone on her chest, she laughed to herself.

She walked over to Catra as let out a small 'mew' when she exhaled.

Adora grabbed Catra's phone and put it to the side.

She grabbed Catra and started shaking her

"CATRA! CATRA!" Catra woke up suddenly and slapped Adora as a reflex, her tail fluffed up and her ears were perked up.

"WHAT?!" Adora fell down on her butt, laughing. Catra huffed, and walked to the car.

Adora was still laughing, wiping tears away from her face. Catra rolled her eyes with a smile on her face,
"It's not that funny."

Adora giggled to herself, disagreeing with her.

After she had calmed down, they drove to a MacDonalds, they both ordered and then fought over who would pay. Catra finally won, and paid for the meal as Adora was sighing like a child.

They drove to a secluded area, and put the back seats down, setting a blanket down to eat on. They were playing Truth or Dare as they ate, Adora had almost choked twice.

Catra laughed as she said

"Truth or Dare?"

Adora thought for a moment,
"Hm, Dare."

Catra smiled,

"Give me a bite of your burger." Adora sighed, and smiled a little, giving her a bite of her half-eaten burger. Catra chewed for a moment, processing the flavour.

"You have alright taste, I guess."

Adora blushed lightly, Catra leaned over to her, putting her hand on her thigh, then putting her other hand past her on the window, almost pinning her against the wall. Adora gasped, blushing intensely, Catra then said

"Got it." She smiled, saying with a fly in her hand as she sat back down.

Adora breathed heavily, trying to control herself as she looked down.

"You okay?" Catra said, leaning forward to look at her face. Adora pushed her face back, as she nodded frantically. They were getting ready to go back, they were talking, and both let out a small laugh.

Adora began driving back home, Catra bent down to pick up something, her tail wrapped around Adora's wrist, she tried to focus on the road, feeling as though Catra was just playing with her? Joking with her.

She saw Catra smirk as she picked herself back up.

"Oh, sorry." Catra smiled innocently, before looking into the window and smirking.

Adora smiled, raising her eyebrow, a bit suspicious of her, so she played along.

As Adora was nearing a red light, she came to an immediate stop, raising her hand in front of Catra so she didn't fall forward. Catra swung forward as her chest hit Adora's arm, the feline's breath hitched.

Adora smiled

"Oh, sorry." She said to Catra as she was embarrassed and slightly red. Catra hid her face in her hands until they finally reached Adora's apartment.

They walked in, it was pitch black. Catra sat on the couch as Adora aimlessly looked for the light.

By the time she found it, Catra was already laying down.

"Goodnight."

Catra gave a thumbs up as Adora left to her room.

During the night, Catra was sleeping, but was going through nightmares, she was sweating and whispering some unintelligible words.

Catra got up, with her blanket covered around her, walking into Adora's room and laying by her feet.

a/n this chapter's short because im taking care of my cats 😭

My Kid's Babysitter. || Catradora. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें