they both looked towards mason, their eyebrows raised as the lyrics were obviously aimed for him.

"okay elsa." adriana pursed her lips together, looking at him.

"he ain't elsa, he anna cause he keep running into people and talking to them with a first glance." her brother muttered, but it was clear enough that mason heard it.

"okay! separate actor and character, both of you, geez you guys are alike."

in unsion, they replied with a straight face, "we're siblings."

"i'm done..."

"wakey wakey biatchhh." adriana quoted, kneeling down beside miguel and shaking him. which made him move her hand away, and swatted them when she came back to shake him again. "miguel, wake up!" whisper yelling in his ear and poking him in the side, she groaned. "i have your phone."

"..."

"...the sets on fire."

"..."

"you're getting fired if you don't wake up in three seconds."

"..."

"one."

"..."

"two..."

"..."

"two in a half.."

"..."

"two in a quarter.."

"..."

zander rolled his eyes at his sister, "thre-"

his eyes shot open at the new sound of voice, thinking it was the producer. "i'm up! jesus." the boy sat up with an attitude, though he won't show even if they know it's an attitude. "yes, you guys needed something?"

"mine and your scene in class is starting in five minutes, right after masons done with his."

"you couldn't have given me three more minutes."

"dude, we let you sleep for three hours," ouch, dude zoned by a cute girl, now that's gotta hurt. hopefully she don't friend or bro zone me, he thought in his head before turning his full attention to her after she started rambling on and on about which scene they were gonna do and if he had enough time to read the script.

by now, zander had already went to help the crew staff. miguel yawned, stretching his arms as he looked around. he was still in the basement, the boy stood up along with his friend who was kneeling beside him.

"isn't mason supposed to be in here for his next scene?"

adriana shook her head, "no, that was a joke just to get you up. his scene was with maddie an whole hour ago. ours is in twenty minutes so we better hurry up."

"action!"

adriana and miguel walked down the school hallway as the cameras followed, miguel's arm was around her neck, hanging loosely while she picked at her nails. their characters ignoring the whispers that followed along.

"you know finney?" adriana spoke, looking up at miguel.

the boy nodded his head, "yeah i'm friends with him, he's cool."

"he's cute."

"he's not cool."

adriana snorted, that wasn't scripted. "shut up, robin."