Chapter Forty

(A/N: Before anyone says anything, I know Vanya Hargreeves is now Viktor Hargreeves but the two Vanyas in the story at the moment are from Season 1 and Season 2, when the alternate Hargreeves (the reborn ones) show up, it will be Viktor Hargreeves)

Bianca followed her group to the common rooms and saw Rowena's painting who gave a riddle. Henrik had stuck next to her and introduced her to some of his friends.

"Aw," both versions of the Mikaelsons teasingly gushed.

"Hey! I got to the older sibling so shut up!" Henrik responded. The other Mikaelsons still looked between an older version of their youngest and happier versions themselves.

They crowded around the common room that had a lot of blue and had a library in it. Dahlia and Professor Flitwick walked in. "Okay, welcome first years to the Ravenclaw House, I don't mean to repeat the Headmaster, but I do not want any bullying, I do not want you rubbing it in your in the "smart house", I don't want you to be discouraged by the supposedly "rejected Slytherin house" you were put in here for a reason. That Hat looks at your personality and sees what House fits better, I'm sure quite a few muggleborns and Half bloods with a muggle last name were given an option to be in this House for your safety?" about fifteen of students had nodded, "Well don't feel bad about yourself because of that, alright?" she said to the fifteen students who nodded and smiled.

"Have there been muggleborns getting into Slytherin?" Andromeda asked. Tom's wife, who was now the head of the Slytherin House, nodded, "There's about ten muggleborns and fifteen half bloods about eight of them having muggle names," she said. Lily caught herself checking the Slytherins in the room to see if they would sneer but stopped herself seeing some of the second generation catching her. Lily might've been a Gryffindor, but she was from the Slytherin bloodline and blood adopted by Lord and Lady Slytherin and was named Heiress Slytherin. There family might've been spread out across all Hogwarts Houses, but they all had Slytherin tendencies.

"Now, over there," she pointed to the corner next to the bookshelves, "Is the journal that will reach me. If I am not able to come or answer then it would be best to get Professor Flitwick here," she pointed to the smaller man. "The other new teachers will be giving you parchments that will work like the journals. You write in them and it will disappear only to reappear to us, and vice versa, so then we can have a discussion on what you are having a problem with. Now, third and fourth years, please go up and fill out your forms, you don't worry about supplies for your new classes, it is taken care of this year. When you finish there will be a box in your room that will disappear when your slips are in it and in the morning you will have a schedule. Now go on," she excused first through fourth years.

"Are there any other questions about the Cores classes?" Dahlia asked the other Ravenclaws. A sixth year raised her hand, "Yes?"

"Why are there two Grey Cores teachers?"

"Because the Grey Cores are those who can easily do light and dark spells. That was why many Slytherin's had gotten bullied, along with some Ravenclaws, because a good portion of them have dark cores and were only being taught light spells other than the basic spells. Now some lean more towards darker while some lean towards lighter. My sister and I are teaching with our respective cores, which is why there are two," many students had become less confused so Dahlia had them form two lines as she and Filius got ready to check cores.

"So we are going to check your auras, Professor Slytherin has made these stones, that will change color to match your core, we will tell you what it reads and you will go and write it on your forms," Dahlia told them. The two started the readings while keeping track of the results they got and they made their way to fill out there forms before they went to bed. After two hours, Filius and Dahlia found a mostly Grey with a good portion of dark cores.