Chapter Twelve

(A/N: Reverse Rules Apply from actual book: Normal for the first timeline (the ones originally reading/ watching); Italicize for Second Timeline (the ones that are appearing). Since I decided to do this, the chapters where the first timeline goes into the second will not be used in this. Hopefully you understood what I just said.)

'This chapter you will learn the truth about Slytherin and hear other names that will pop up,' a new note said. Rodolphus had decided to read this chapter, "It's Tom's point of view," he said. "I think it's your creature inheritance," he added. "Sounds about right," Tom said.

When it hit midnight, my eyes started to burn as if acid had been poured on them. I was confused, more in pain, but confused until I realized it was my inheritance. I felt two teeth extend out to become fangs. It had gone on for almost an hour, at least that's what it felt like to me, before it stopped. I looked at my reflection to come face to face with yellow snake eyes. I concentrated on my human eyes and felt my fangs disappear and my eyes become normal. I had a burning feeling in my throat and turned and saw a little box with a note, "Thought this would be helpful—Luna," I opened the box to find blood bags and blood pops. I immediately opened the blood bag and consumed one before getting ready to leave for alter. We would have done this in the ROR but I didn't want to accidently kill someone even though it could easily be undone.

"What was your inheritance again?" the twins asked.

"A basilisk/vampire hybrid," Tom answered.

After dinner, our group along with Myrtle, Minerva, and Pomona as they were now included, all met up in Dippet's office. Before we got started Thanatos and Gaea showed up, "We had something to mention and it's when you graduate. First of all Tom, congratulations on the vampire/basilisk change, you seem to have the eyes down rather quick, you should only need to feed from blood bag or person every few days. Now more for Mistress and Orion, Hades has two children Nico and Bianca, that he would appreciate if you took them in, he had to put them in the Lotus Casino to freeze there age until you could get them. Last timeline they went into the hotel in the 1940s and didn't come out until around 2010, this way they can get there education and adjust better, their mother was Maria di Angelo who was from an Italian pureblood line. Zeus had killed her by striking the building they were in with lightning and Hades could only get the children out," he clarified, "and the Mikaelson's I'm sure you've heard of them," we nodded, "Well, I've kept Henrik Mikaelson alive but asleep, if you could adopt him, his siblings are all mates with Peverells, so any of your children, I believe one for a Black, one for a Malfoy, one for a Riddle, and one for the Prewett Twins, and one for a Potter, as far as I know.

"Who is it?" James asked. "Andromeda, Pandora, Ruby, Jade, and of course the Twins," Dorea said. "Hallelujah I'm not marrying Ted," Andromeda muttered making her sisters look at her surprise, there younger selves didn't though. "You'll find out later," Andromeda said.

Now when it gets to 1989 in October, a phenomenon will be going on where 42 women become pregnant with no father and grow a belly and give birth within minutes. Seven of them become bought by a man Reginald Hargreeves. Some would be significant in the timeline change as the world would have ended in 2019 because he suppressed one of his children's powers. I am mentioning them because I found out in this timeline one of them has a different mother, Dahlia."

"WHAT?!" came from James and Lily, they're younger selves were startled because they didn't know that either. The only ones who knew the full truth were those that were in the room when they were told and Dahlia and Orion's children.