Two

Typo is my mid name

Bear with the angst ‼️

Enjoy the damn show~

Xiao Zhan looked straight at the window beside his office, some sparrows often stopped there. Acheng looked at his boss who had only been silent since he picked him up at the edge of the road.

His boss only leaned in the passenger seat without doing anything, even when Acheng asked what happened his boss only shook his head and smiled at him. This doesn't usually happen, the boss is a little quiet, but he is a friendly and cheerful person.

Today, who knows what happened. His boss lost his smile. *Ting a short message distracted Zhoucheng, a client gave information that the order of the dress did not have to be finished today, they postponed the event, so the design team could calmly do their job.

"Boss, Mrs. Yi has just informed me, her clothes don't have to finish today. There's still a week left. You can rest, don't be in a hurry"

Xiao Zhan who heard only nodded slightly,
"Alright, you just pay attention in detail, don't let any mistakes"

Zhoucheng nodded,
"Xiao Zhan, what actually happened ? It's not like you, I'm still your best friend if you forget, you can tell me everything "

Smiling and shaking his head,
"Nothing, believe me. Maybe my mood was bad because of the rush. You can do something else. I will see an e-mail first "

Zhoucheng sighed, Xiao Zhan was indeed a slightly closed person. He likes to keep everything himself, many mysteries in his life that are not much told to him, but after all that privacy.

Zhoucheng closed the door, leaving Xiao Zhan who was still silent staring at the window again. don't know what happened, hopefully his best friend won't get a difficult thing. He thought. . .

After Acheng left the room, Xiao Zhan put his head on his office desk. The pain returned to his chest, Xiao Zhan bit his lower lip. Her tears fell slowly. His hands trembled, his chest rumbled in pain.

"Yibo ... why?"
Softly in pain.

Flashback Mansion Wang.

Xiao Zhan just pulled over his car, he hurried out because he was chased by time. He opened the main door, the situation was a little quiet. Continuing to walk quickly into the large room, he saw his son watching his favorite cartoon.

Xiao Zhan just smiled a little, anyway the time to leave was still around 1 hour. He climbed the stairs, when he reached the top of the stairs, he heard the sound of chatting from inside his room.

Xiao Zhan stepped closer, the door to the room slightly opened, Xiao Zhan saw from the small gap that opened. His eyes were perfectly rounded, Cheng Xiao was pairing Wang Yibo's shirt, his husband.

Xiao Zhan was still silent and waiting for what would happen again, then he saw Wang Yibo bringing Cheng Xiao into his arms and kissed her forehead. Xiao Zhan closed his mouth, his hands clenched until he felt his fingernails pierce his flesh.

"Gege is very great in bed, I envy Xiao Ge, he can enjoy it every day. While we need to be secretly"

Cheng Xiao is still in the embrace husband of Xiao Zhan increasingly biting his lips, is he  dreaming ?