⎝⎝𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣⎠⎠

𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝟎𝟎𝟔

♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐥, 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞. I sigh when my back hit the sheets. 'I'm so tired.' I think turning my head to look at the time. I mentally curse, seeing it's 9:00. 'Steve probably didn't want to come over.' I sigh, changing into something more comfortable. Just then, I hear a knock on my window. I look over to see Steve.

I quickly open it and let him inside. He looks pissed off. "Steve, what's wrong?" I ask closing my window. "I can't believe I was so stupid." he said holding his head in between his hands. "What do you mean?" I ask removing his hands. "Nancy is cheating on me. With Jonathan." he says. 'What?' I think. I honestly don't believe it, it's not like either one of them to do that. I mean, they were together tonight, but, they wouldn't do that.

"Are you sure?" I ask holding his hand. "Yes. They were sleeping in the same bed. Her bed. I figured this was her reasoning for bailing." he said balling his fist. "...I'm sorry." I say. I don't know what to say. What happened when I wasn't there?

"Do you want to get your mind off it?" I say standing up and grabbing a movie. He looks at me and sighs. "Yeah." he says.

~~~

Majority of the time the movie was playing, we weren't even watching it. I was just listening to him rant, with his head on my shoulder. Our fingers intertwined. I like being here for him in these moments, if I can't be with him. Suddenly I remember something. "Hey brainshakes is still open. Wanna go for a drive?" I ask. "In our pyjama's?" he asks smirking. "Who cares. It's just us." I ask grabbing his hand. "Com'on." I drag him away to my car.

We ride with the window's down, ABBA playing in the background, singing to our hearts content. Making me forget about all my troubles and worries, letting me just feel like a teenager. We go to brainshakes and we talk and joke around. Then we go to the hill where we laid on my hood and looked at the stars.

"Thank you Lil. I really needed this. And I've missed you. So much." He said looking up. "No problem. And me too Steve. Me too." I say. We sit in silence for a moment before I speak again. "Look, I really think you should talk to Nance, this could be all a big misunderstanding." I say turning to look at him.

'No matter how much I love him. My friends happiness matters to me more.' I think.

He stays silent for a moment. "Hey Lil? When it was Christmas last year, I was at your house and we were talking about crushes, before I went to go ask Nancy out, what did you want to tell me? You never finished." he said looking at me. I feel a lump build in my throat.