she was pondering the facts of the case. She looked cute the way she was staring into space.

"We should get going, we gotta plane to catch" I say.

I pick up the files and start walking as Nya trails behind me.

"We're the FBI, we shouldn't be catching flights." Nya says

I turn and stare at her.

"Wait, wait, wait, no, don't tell me you guys have a private jet." Nya says excitedly.

"We have a private jet." I say as I turn back around and continue walking.

"That is cool."

After discussing the case on the plane, I sat by myself and continued reading the German To kill a mockingbird.

"Hey pretty boy, wanna play chess?" Derek asked.

"You know I beat you every time." I said while still looking at my book.

"Humor me" Derek said.

"Ok, set it up." I said as I finally put my book down.

"So you gonna tell her you like her or what?" Derek said.

"I don't know what you mean"

"I may not be a genius but I'm not an idiot, I can tell you like her, your jaw almost dropped to the floor when you saw her." Derek laughed.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask.

"Yes, it is, why don't you just ask her out ?" Derek asked.

"There's no way a women like that, would want be with me?"

"Why would you say that?" Derek asks.

"Because I'm weird, I slouch, my hair is too long, my tie is perpetually crooked.."

"Look kid, I know it's been a while since Nya and I have seen each other but I know that girl like the back of my hand and I know she would love to go out with you, you just gotta put your big boy pants on and ask her." Derek says.

I sigh and look at Nya whose talking to JJ. She looks back at me and smiles. I smile back.

"You know relationships aren't really good in our kind of work, and plus I don't even think Hotch would allow it." I say to Derek.

"Kid, just ask her and see where it goes."

"Fine, I'll ask her."

"Morgan and Griffin, you two are gonna talk to the medical examiner, Reid and JJ, you two are gonna search the victims houses and talk to the victims families and Rossi and I will head to the police station." Hotch says.

Nya's POV

After getting off the plane, Derek and I drove all the way to the medical examiners office.

"Let me open the door for you" Derek says.

"Since when did you become such a gentleman?" I ask.

"HaHa, very funny, when are you gonna stop pretending like you don't like Spencer?"

"Sorry but I don't know what you mean."

"Why are you both trying to act like you don't like each other? Nya I know you and it's pretty obvious."

"ok maybe I think he's cute." I say.

"Maybe?"

"Alright, I think he's cute, but don't tell him I said that."

"Ok, I won't."

We head into the office and greet the medical examiner.

"So the victim was stabbed multiple times in genitals, you can see it from the lacerations, while the victim was raped antemortem, the mutilation did occur postmortem. But other than that there seems no signs of a struggle, scars or anything" The medical examiner says.

"That's weird, how can someone be raped but shows no signs of struggle?" Derek asks.

"Could it have in any way been consensual?" I ask the medical examiner.

"That's highly unlikely, we ran rape kits on each victim and all of them were confirmed as rape." The M.E says.

Derek and I look at each other with confused faces..

Spencer's POV

I walked with JJ into one of the victims houses. We entered the victims room and see if we could find anything that might be useful to the case.

"Did you find anything yet?" JJ asks me.

"No,did you?"

"No." JJ replied.

"Sooo I hear you have a little crush on Nya." JJ says.

"How did you even hear that?" I ask her.

"Come on Spence, I'm not an idiot, you're eyes practically lit up when you saw her, are you gonna ask her out on a date?"

"Derek wants me too but I don't know, I mean so many things could go wrong, what if she doesn't like me? Or what if she thinks I'm boring?" I ask.

"Hey, you are an amazing guy, you just have to give her the opportunity to see that."

"Thanks JJ."

She smiles at me and gets back to looking for clues.

Nya's POV

we met back up with the team in order to give our profile to the officers.

"The unsub is a white male, possibly in his late thirties." Agent Hotchner says.

"This unsub rapes and mutilates his victims genitals as a way to show the sexual wrongdoing frowned upon him in the course of his life." Rossi said.

"People with sexual tendencies, tend to be more willing to do whatever it takes to get their sexual needs fulfilled." Reid says.

"This unsub is armed and extremely dangerous, so be cautious." Derek says

"Thank you. Agent Hotchner says.

The officers go back to doing their jobs.

"So what do we do now?" I ask the team.

"We try to find our unsub and we take him down." JJ says.

As the team starts walking to their designated areas, I feel a tap on my shoulder, it was Spencer.

"Hey, can we talk for a moment?" Spencer asks.

"Of course." I say.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

I was shocked. It kinda caught me off guard. I didn't think a cute and smart guy like him would want to go on a date with me.

I smile at him.

"Yes I'll go on a date with you."

Both of us smile at the same time, and we just stand there looking at each other.

"Griffin, Reid, let's go." Agent Hotcher says.

We speed walk towards the rest of the team.

"So tomorrow at 8?" Spencer asks me.

"Yeah that's perfect."

He smiles.

"Let's go catch some bad guys." I say.