fit check~

[An ART ISNT MINE idk who made it sorry]
"shiiit" Eddie said pulling Steve off of his chest and stepping out of bed hearing a slight wimper escape Steve who was definitely still asleep.
Eddie stumbled into the bathroom almost tripping a few times, reaching to flip on the bright white light blinding him a little , rubbing his eyes almost raw he reached to turn on the tap listening as the stream began flowing.
"mhm" Eddie mumbled to himself "fuck I need to find some suit clothesssss".
"I can help" a groggy voice from the bedroom responded.
"sureeeee" Eddie responded cockily looking at his scruffy hair in the smudge covered mirror.
"ughhh"he groaned only just noticing his boyfriend in the door "oh ,hiiii" Eddie mumbled
"gooood morning" Steve said mid yawn " I heard you need smart clothes".
"mhmmm" Eddie said applying toothpaste to his worn down brush .
"we could drop by my place...pick something up." Steve said watching Eddie begin brushing his teeth.
"remember what happened last time "Eddie said spraying toothpaste everywhere.
"Dude, I could've waited " steve responded wiping Eddie's toothpaste off him.
"those fucking bats"eddie groaned under his breath tongue sliding over the sharp teeth.
"right eds I will meet you in the living room when you're ready.You can change over at my house don't Worry" Steve assured walking out the bathroom shutting the door behind him.
~time skip~
"steeeeeveeeee what if I all goes wrong. I don't have a lawyer I can't afford that" Eddie said in a panicked tone tugging at the worn skin adorning his nuckles.
"Hey, look you're going to be fine I promise and if you know it was probably ment to happen" Steve reassured pulling Eddie in for a hug planting small kisses on the tip of Eddie's head.
"right. let's go" Steve usshered the two of them out.

~time skip to Steve's house~
"Mm, they're not home" Steve said pulling up on the driveway in his car.
"Steve do I really have to go to the police" Eddie said fear nipping at his voice.
"yes, or you'll have to hide forever." Steve responded opening the car door to which Eddie followed.
"ugh" Eddie groaned watching Steve open his house door "damn  Harrington you've got a big house".
"yeah." Steve responded coldly.
"come on" Steve groaned grabbing Eddie's hand "Let's go to my room".
"I thought you wanted to wait" Eddie joked smirk plastering his pale face.
"fuck you" Steve said hand in hand with eddie stumbling up the large staircase of his house.
Once in Steve's oddly large bedroom Steve lead Eddie into his fancy walk in closet.
"whoa" Eddie called eyes sliding round the walls of clothes "so you're like rich rich".
"mh yea"steve responded" parents are allways away on business trips so you know it's nice having a house to myself...every week".
"oh"eddie responded flicking through each and every one of Steve's tees.
"right" Steve said passing Eddie a smart-ish outfit "put it on".
"can I put a chain on the pants pleaaaseee"eddie begged.
"sure man." Steve responded watching Eddie walk out.
"yo dude where the fuck is your bathroom" Eddie called from outside.
"it's to the left of the door you just walked out of munson" Steve responded leaning on the closet door watching Eddie enter the bathroom.
~time skip to after Eddie's dressed~
"what dose Mr Harrington think of this" Eddie said each word gaining volume , stepping out of the bathroom door revealing Eddie munson shirt top button un done, blazer wide open chanin dangling near his leg.
"wow"steve said butterfly's infesting his stomach.
"God do I love you" Steve said walking over to his boyfriend. Eddie giggled into a kiss.
"right let's go " Steve said planting a singular kiss on the cheek
[An I was literally listening to Disney music while writing it even tho I'm a metal head lmao]

~ 655 words ~