movie night~ 8

"Ok what movie are we watching" Steve said arm comfortably resting on Eddie's shoulder.
"The silver bullet it's by Steven king" Dustin said pulling out the vhs tape.
"Oooh" Eddie said inresponce oblivious to what Steve was doing. Dustin put the vhs tape in its player on the TV placed carefully on a dresser in his room,patting a space next to him on the clearly sleeped in bed for Steve and eddie to sit on. Since the space was small and they were big Eddie took a seat on Steve's lap.at this point Dustin was suspecting something to  althought he kept the thoughts to himself as not to invade their privacy.
"So dusty bun how's that girlfriend of yours " Steve teased, releasing some tension in the air  the movie playing quietly in the background.
"Good , you"dustin said hoping to squeeze something about them out.
"I don't have a girlfriend, non of the girls here are good enough"steve said nervously, he really didnt want to be outed not now. Eddie smirked at that the room being too dark for either of them to notice plus the fact he was leaning against Steve's chest listening to his heart beat more than the movie.
[ Time skip cuz I'm lazy and this is getting boring]

"Great movie henderson but we should probably go since munson is kinda missing and a wanted suspected" Steve suggested Eddie half asleep in his lap the movie menu on repeat playing on the fuzzy screen.
"Ok , you can go out the door my mom is sleeping right now" Dustin said reaising the time is past 4am"quick" he added.
"Ok ok we are goung" Steve said reaching for Eddie's hand pulling him out of dustins room.
"Bye kids" Dustin said mocking Steve. He watched as the two boys hand in hand left the building.
"Why did we do that" Steve said melting at Eddie's warm skin and cold rings pressed against his hand.
"I don't know" Eddie said rubbing his thumb back and forth against the side of Steve's hand.
They walked back in silence, just being in eachothers presence was enough to them.
"You know you should probably come clean" Steve said breaking the silence of the woods around then.
"Why I have no proof" Eddie said rubbing faster as sort of a way to sooth his nerves.
"I can find some"steve said "this town makes shit up ,I'm telling you".
"I don't believe you harrington" Eddie responded now playing with his own hair.
"You know that mall fire" Steve said looking down at their feet as they walked in time with one and other.
"Mhm" Eddie responded.
"It was actually a big meat monster and russian which I'm aware is really stupid but you can go ask Robin she was their"steve said now rubbing Eddie's hand back.
"Hand yourself in" Steve said practically begging at this point.
"Why" Eddie said" I'm the freak they won't belive me".
"More will die to vecna if you're behind bars and  another happens they'll know it's not you" Steve suggested noticing they'd made it to Eddie's worn down campervan.
"Cmon" Eddie said unlocking the door into a pitch black living room.

[Your honour I'm slaying]

~541 words~