high high and higher~ 12

Tw:drug use
"Yeah sure"steve said leaning up against the door frame " I've never actually been high though".
"Well theirs a first time for everything" Eddie said begginging to rummage round random boxes.
"True"steve watched as Eddie found the bag of what he could only assume is weed watching as he pulled it open, rolled a joint and lit it placing it into his mouth puffing smoke back out.
"Youre turn" the lit tube of grass was passed over to Steve. Eddie watched as Steve inhaled it puffing smoke out in chesty coughs.
"You ok" Eddie checked  making sure he was really OK.
"Mhm" Steve said scooting over into Eddie's lap.
"Why hello their kind sir" Eddie teased taking the joint back and puffing ,smoke pouring out his mouth.
"Steve look I have an idea" Eddie said " open your mouth"
"M ok" Steve responded mouth open watching Eddie inhale not yet exhaling. Eddie placed his mouth over Steve's allowing the smoke to enter his mouth.
Coughing Steve laughed"fuck was that munson".
"theirs your second hit dude"eddie mumbled Steve lying against his chest.
"Damn " Steve mumbled reaching for Eddie's free hand.
"Hey, you alright man "Eddie asked Steve's fingers interlocking with his own.
"Yeah" Steve responded refusing the joint when Eddie passed back towards him.
"Eddie, kiss me"steve asked.
"Why"eddie asked watching Steve turning round on his lap , legs now around Eddie's waist.
"Because I want you too"steve said.
"You're high dude, I would've said yeah but no meanless shit"Eddie said placing his arms round Steve's waist , joint resting comfortably in between two of his fingers.
Eddie  passed it to Steve who to his surprise took a deep inhale.
"Damn" Eddie responded taking it back watching Steve blow it out,Steve watching in intisipation.
"You ok man , that was a big hit" Eddie asked plasing the joint in his mouth.
"Mhm" Steve said leaning into Eddie's chest. Eddie hesitantly wrapped his free arm around Steve.
"Steve, I think my teeth have grown" Eddie said pushing Steve off him, tongue now grazing over the elongated teeth which sat in his mouth.
"Really"steve asked watching Eddie practically running to the bathroom, to no avail Steve ran after him.
"No shit" Eddie mumbled  his speech muffled by the fact he was pulling his top lip up revealing long wet teeth" they have grown".
"Fuck" Steve responded now leaning up against the door frame.
[An yes it's short ik I've been busy :)]
~417 words~