Slimy situation

Beginne am Anfang

After wordlessly handing it back to the fan after signing it Y/N leant back in his seat, whilst the majority of heroes would spend such time wisely on worrying about what villains they would face, Y/N was instead just started daydreaming. In the eyes of the young fan however this silent attitude was seen as something, to them who had boarded this train on their way to school, they just happened to run into one of their favourite heroes on the way (which they'd brag to their friends about later) AND got his signature, needless to say their mood was at a high.

The majority of Inquisitive's fans were to drawn to the hero by his seemingly stoic nature, and while sometimes that was true, the majority of times it wasn't and he just had his head in the clouds which was mistaken as 'being in deep thought', but they could never see his face to confirm or deny that after all. Even in the instances where he had a visible reaction, it must something drastic for it to rattle the oh so stoic Inquisitive right? Definitely didn't loose his cool playing a child's game on his phone, of course, he must of received critical intel on a mission that'd make him have to change his 'master plan' he surely already had for said mission. So whilst Y/N is busy with questions like 'is water wet?' fans of his thought they were looking at a tactical mastermind, reality is often disappointing.

Soon after the interaction with the fan on the train, the locomotive had reached the stop Y/N wanted, he proceeded to leave train and then the station whilst doing so Y/N drew eyes as did any hero in costume due to how they stood out among civilians. Finally in Musutafu, Inquisitive reminded himself of his reason for being here, a dangerous villain had been plaguing the area which the local heroes needed help taking down, as they lacked the quirks to counter this specific villain. The villain in particular hadn't been identified by a name or alias so they had stuck to calling him 'the sludge villain' in reference to his quirk, and whilst Inquisitive's quirk wouldn't directly stop the villain it'd certainly make capturing him a whole lot easier.

With all the facts sorted in his mind Y/N decided to make contact with the hero that put out the request for help on the HN (Hero Network), after interacting with a device on his wrist for a few moments, a ringing could be heard in his helmet which only he could hear. Soon after within Y/N's field of vision was a portrait of the hero he was trying to contact, meaning that he'd successfully been put through to the hero, the image of said hero was the of a man wearing a yellow and black stripped head band with white hair.

Y/N: "Death arms this is Inquisitive, I've just arrived in Musutafu, do you know an area where we can rendezvous to make a plan of action against the sludge villain?" In every other instance of when Y/N spoke today his tone was relaxed and carefree, but now it was time to be a hero so now the way he spoke was more focused and direct, his family refers to it as his "hero voice" a voice that his children found cool and his wife found exciting, just not the usual type of exciting

On the now revealed Death arms's end of the calling he was shocked hearing the voice, reason being is how the voice sounded as Y/N uses a voice modifier when speaking in his helmet (his reason for using a voice modifier? Well to quote the man himself it's because it makes him "sound cooler"), said modifier made his voice sound like the popular sci-fi character Varth Dader's voice. Whilst Death arms was expecting Inquisitive's arrival and call as he had been messaged by him on the HN from his request for aid, those were only messages so now hearing what he believed was Inquisitive's voice certainly gave him quite the shock.

Death arms: "A-ah Inquisitive, sorry for not calling sooner, I've got an update on the situation, it looks like it's all been taken care of now" Still recovering from the shock of hearing the voice of the seemingly intimidating hero, he rattled of in a panicked tone

Y/N was walking down the street whilst in this call and he nearly tripped by the time the sentence was finished, what did he mean it was already done? He just got here.