Jack's fault

Dusting the excess prices off glass off my clothing I look up to see everyone staring at me. Ah how I hated that, their staring whenever I destroyed or broke something.

"what you lot looking at?" I ask irritation in, my voice.

"that's enough staring for the day, go back to whatever you were doing" Jack said , doing a shooing motion with his hands.

I looked at him with a smile. I knew if anyone would stick with me it would be my brother. I look towards him with a smile which he so graciously returned in his own weird manner.

"come on Kat " he urged as he walked to one of the safety smaller boats.

Rolling my eyes I follow him .

=============================

"And why the hell aren't you rowing Jack?! " I practically yelled my arms hurting. I had been rowing for what feels like an hour without any help from my brother.

"well I did save you from the looks of those lazy bums even thou you wouldn't share your stash of rum with me " he spoke a smirk on his lips

I looked at him stunned but quickly changed my expression to an annoyed one. "so your not the idiot everyone makes you out to be brother" I spoke rolling my eyes.

"Not at all dear" he spoke standing up right.

"I would advise you not to do that Captain "  I spoke with caution as the boat began tilting to the side faster "Jack sit down immediately!! "

"Come where's the fun in that? " he asked just as he was about to sit down once more the boat tipped over.

We falling into the water. I tired and tried swimming upward but it felt as if something or someone had been pulling me down.

Yep you guessed it all of this is jacks fault . I love my brother for it

Short chapter I'm quite busy lately