Chapter 29

A/N: The image above does  not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Also, there will be some mature content in this chapter, so if you're below 18 please skip this chapter for now, sorry.

Max's POV

I tried not to get too upset after Tul revealed to me that he had lied about himself and Ella dating.

Then I told myself, why get mad, just make him pay for it.

Without a second thought I jumped on to the bed on top of him.

Tul looked at me anxiously.

"I just got back from the ER," he reminded me. "I'm still supposed to be recovering."

"This will help you to recover fast," I said before placing my lips on his.

The kiss started gentle enough. But when Tul opened his lips slightly to receive my tongue, I deepened the kiss.

I heard his soft moan when I pushed my tongue deeper inside his mouth.

I slid my fingers slowly inside his shirt. I let my hand travel upward his chest until I found one of his nipples.

It hardened when I rubbed my palm on it in a circular motion.

I heard him moan softly once more.

I broke the kiss and made my hot moist lips travel down the side of his neck. As I was doing that, I raised the hem of his shirt and when his chest was exposed to me, I captured one of his nipples with my mouth and sucked on it while my other hand tweaked his other nipple with my thumb and forefinger.

His breathing was getting erratic now, his chest heaving up and down.

Then I decided to completely remove his shirt, pulling it upward over his head and tossing it away and giving my attention back to his nipples.

His arms automatically encircled my neck as he moaned my  name.

"M...Max," the way he moaned my name was heavenly music to my ears. I wanted to hear him moan my name over and over and so ...

I unhooked the front of his pants and pulled down the zipper and then pulled his pants down his thighs and further down his legs and off his feet and tossed them to the floor the way I did with his shirt.

I could see his excited member straining against the fabric of his briefs.

"Uhh... M...Max," he gasped when I took it gently in my hands and freed it from the offending fabric of his briefs.

I licked off the droplets that oozed off the tip of his hardness.

"Aaaaahhh ohgahd..." he moaned some more.

I slowly enveloped his hardness with my mouth.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........."

I sucked hard. Slowly at first and then stepped up the pace.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... aaahhh... aaahhh... aaahhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... ohgahd... ohgahd... ohgahd... uhh... aaahhh... ohgahd Max... M...Max... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

With a strong shudder his juices spurted out straight into my throat. I swallowed most of it. They tasted salty and tangy.

I hugged him and he tried to hug me back but his arms were limp from exhaustion as if his energy had been completely spent.

I kissed his sweaty forehead.

"You better go," he said.

"What?" I asked in a horrified and offended tone.

"You heard me," he said firmly.

"What is all this crap about?" I asked angrily.

"Max, the pleasure you gave me was so incredible. I might get addicted to you," he explained softly and sadly.

"And what bad thing might happen to you if you got addicted to me?" I asked very much confused, not knowing what to make of his confession.

"Nothing is forever," he said sadly. "You will leave me eventually and I will be left wanting for more."

"I would never leave you, that's a solemn promise," I said before encircling him in my arms.