Chapter 28

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"As you can see I'm okay now," Max said with a weak smile to Tul. "I think you were gone far longer than I was."

"I was so scared that I had smothered you to death when the nurses were taking a long time to revive you," Tul confessed. "That was why I lost consciousness."

"But are you okay now?" Max asked Tul anxiously.

"I think so," Tul replied, sitting up from the bed.

A nurse approached Tul and said, "Let me take your blood pressure first and your oxygen level before we can tell the ER doctor that you are okay to be discharged."

"What about his blood pressure and oxygen level?" Tul asked pointing to Max.

"Oh, we have taken his vital signs already and they are all normal," the nurse replied. "He is ready to be discharged."

"Thank goodness," Tul let out a big breath of relief.

After the nurse had taken Tul's vital signs, she announced that Tul was also ready to be discharged.

"Whose vital signs are better, his or mine?" Max asked the nurse.

"Your vital signs are better than his," the nurse replied.

"Then I better take you home to recuperate," Max suggested to Tul.

"Okay, thanks," Tul agreed gratefully.

"We have to go back first to the park to pick up my car," Max said to Tul. "Then I will follow you to your house. Do you feel well enough to drive?"

"I think so," Tul nodded.

After dropping off Max at the park, Tul started to drive towards his house and Max followed him.

Max parked his car behind Tul's in Tul's driveway.

As Max and Tul made their way to Tul's front door, Tul's phone started to ring.

It was Ella calling,

"Were you able to find Max?" Ella asked.

"Yes," Tul replied. "He's with me right now at my house."

"Why did you not bring him here to his house?" Ella asked.

"Because he's going to take care of me while I recuperate from a fainting spell," Tul replied.

"Why what happened? What's going on between the two of you?" Ella was starting to get suspicious.

"I will explain later," Tul said. "Please tell Mook that Max is with me and that he will spend the night with me."

There was a moment of silence before Ella said, "Oh, okay. Can you ask Max if Mook and I can spend the night here at his house?"

"Hold on," Tul said.

Tul placed his phone behind his back and turned to Max.

"Max, is it okay for Mook and Ella to spend the night at your house?"

"Sure," Max replied. "I have no problem with that."

Tul placed his phone back to his ear.

"Ella, Max says it's okay for you and Mook to spend the night there at his house," Tul said.

"Okay, good night to both of you," Ella said. "Oh, and Mook says to say goodnight to Max for her."

"Sure, I will," Tul said and his phone went blank after Ella cut the call.

As Max was helping Tul to his bed, Max suddenly realized something,

"Hey, do you think there's something going on between Mook and Ella?" Max asked.

"Why do you ask?" Tul raised one eyebrow at Max.

Max shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know," Max admitted. "The thought just entered my mind and I know it's a crazy thought. In fact I should not even be thinking like that because didn't you say that you and Ella are dating?"

"I lied," Tul said with a sheepish smile.

Suddenly Max jumped on the bed on top of Tul.