Chapter 4

Lol long time no write.......whats new

*************************************

Honestly, if I wanted to listen to some crappy band through their crappy
speakers while drinking a crappy gin and tonic (way too much tonic) then I suppose tonight would be fun. However, that's not exactly what I'm into. I'm also not really into some girl named Lacy, wearing a push-up bra when she clearly doesn't need the extra cleavage, touching my boyfriend.

Could she fucking not?

Oh, no please go ahead and flirt with my boyfriend while I am right here. No, seriously, be my guest. It's not like he is stopping you anyway.

Lacy was wearing a tight tube top with her large breasts practically toppling out of it and tight leather pants with heels that she would probably stab me with if it meant she could have Connor. I'll admit it. She looked really good. She had on dark red lipstick that complimented her skin tone and simple liner. Her hair was curled to perfection.

Meanwhile I was wearing some skinny jeans and a t-shirt that had a whole in one of the sleeves. My converse might be able to kill a spider but if things got ugly, it would be really hard to stab her with them.

"Connor, you're joking! You've got to be joking!" Lacey exclaimed looking at my boyfriend in disbelief while one of her perfectly manicured hands lay on his bicep. "You've never been to a strip club?"

Yes, Lacy, it is just so un-fucking-believable that a 19-year-old boy has never been to a strip club. It's crazy. I realize that. But maybe if we all work together we can figure out what emotional trauma he has been through to live such a sheltered life. It must be his psychotic girlfriend.

"I'm not even 21!" He laughed. God, was it funny? I didn't find it funny. "The only strip club I could go to would be a fully nude one. I think if I didn't have a little something in me I would be too awkward. And God, I would start thinking about their parents." He shuddered.

That's my boy, I thought. Although, you could have mentioned that you have girlfriend who you're pleased with and so you don't need to look for pleasure elsewhere.

"That's why you have a fake ID, silly! I'll take you one of these weekends. We can get dinner beforehand - it'll be fun!"

Getting dinner beforehand? That sounds like a date. I mean, a really shitty date but a date nonetheless.

He laughed loudly and took a big gulp of his beer, "sure, Lacy. That sounds great."

EXCUSE ME.

I guess my face showed that I was thoroughly displeased because Lacy glanced at me and smirked. "If it's okay with your girlfriend, I mean."

I glared at her before smiling at Connor.

"Aw, shoot, baby. You know I wouldn't actually go." He put his arm around my waist and I felt better.

I was the one smirking this time. "I know that, babe. Besides, like any of those strippers could give you a better lap dance than I can."

I glanced at Lacy after I said this and I could tell she was uncomfortable. Good.

"Well, that's nice. You know, I used to have a stripper pole in my old home. I got really good on it. I can do all sorts of things. It's because I'm double jointed."

God, does she ever give up and not try to take the spotlight.

"That's nice." I said. "But I think Connor and I are going to go to the bathroom for a bit. Don't bother waiting around. It might be a while."

I dragged an excited Connor with me.

Call me white trash for doing gross things in a gross club but I can't help it when someone like Lacy is there to fuel me on. Connor obviously enjoyed it and I enjoyed winning so it was all good.

When we came back to the group a good half hour later they were all talking in hushed tones, despite the loud music around us. When Connor and I got up close to them, they suddenly got quiet.
I noticed a certain voluptuous girl was missing from the group as well.
"What's going on?" Connor asked, his hand loosely enclosing mine.
Alec looked at us worriedly, "it's Lacy. She went to go tell our RA that Hayley has been sleeping in your room."
Well. Fuck.

*************************************

What? An update? What? How? What?

I'm sorry I'm not good at updating but to be fair I'm not good at a lot of things.

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!!!!! What are your plans?