Chapter 111- 115

En başından başla

Chapter 112 Kneel Down

After Zhao Weilan's first sentence came out, everyone in the Zhao family, including Xu Tao, had cracked expressions, and they were all dumbfounded on the spot.

To be honest, this is definitely the first time since Xu Tao wore a book that her expression was so completely split, that she couldn't hold back her emotions.

Even if he suddenly knew that Ye Zhenhua had money and turned bad, Xu Tao would not have such a gaffe.

Zhao Linan and Wu Xuewen, both brothers, looked at people curiously, and then opened their mouths.

The object that this aunt and aunt brought back was not a Chinese, but an islander.

Ji Ze-san? This is the islander! Whoever dares to call this name from the Chinese people is afraid that they will be beaten to death and maimed. .

Everyone looked at each other in shock, and everyone could feel worried and nervous. Of course they hoped, it was just a coincidence of names.

"Hello uncle, auntie, everyone, I'm Yoshizawa Murakami..." The object Zhao Weilan brought back, Yoshizawa Murakami, said, greeting everyone with a smile, in a very polite tone, but in out-of-tune Chinese.

He speaks in a strange tone, you can hear it is wrong, can this accent not be an islander?

"..." Father Zhao hadn't read any books, but he also knew that what sang, what monarch was the name of the islander, and his face suddenly darkened.

Zhao Weilan is looking for an islander as a target? court death!

"Zhao Weilan, where is he from?" Father Zhao asked with a stern tone and a serious expression.

"Dad, Ji Ze-sang is from an island country." Zhao Weilan looked at the man next to her with affectionate eyes and confessed when she turned back.

The islanders are actually islanders!

Zhao's father was not particularly angry about anything, whether it was a few children, even if it was Sun Fang's troubles at the beginning.

But when he realized that Zhao Weilan had found someone who was from an island country, he couldn't help being angry, and he felt like strangling Zhao Weilan to death.

"Zhao Weilan!" Zhao's father called Zhao Weilan's name, and slapped the table in front of him with a slap.

The table was shot loudly, and the Zhao family was also shocked. No one thought that Zhao Weilan would rush to bring the object home as soon as she graduated. It's okay, it's still an islander.

Islanders, can that be a good thing?

Not to mention Xu Tao, a later book-wearer, her mind is already very open, and she can't accept the islanders.

Father Zhao is a generation of people who grew up in the ravages of the island people. Even if the country is peaceful and peaceful, Father Zhao and the others will never forget how the heroes of the Chinese people used their blood and lives to create today's peaceful and prosperous world.

This stable life was earned with the sacrifice and dedication of many people. Zhao Weilan enjoyed the stable life and the good life that the martyrs paid for the blood.

Their family let her go to college and made her the first female college student in Zhao's village. Not to mention how she repays her family, and how to make her family feel honored, the honor she has received is all that the Zhao family gave her. which provided.

In exchange, Zhao Weilan found an islander as a target? Father Zhao, how can he not get angry, how can he not get angry.

Snapped! Snapped! Snapped!

Father Zhao's anger was out of control. He took a deep breath and didn't know what to do. He could only slap the table hard with his big palms.

"Dad, don't get excited, your blood pressure is high." Zhao Weiguo immediately walked to the side and persuaded him.

He was really afraid, and Father Zhao suddenly got angry and pouted.

This person with high blood pressure is indeed prone to accidents, and Zhao Weiguo is also very worried. Of course, he also understands Zhao's father's anger.

Not to mention Father Zhao, there is no one in the family who is not angry at the moment, even Zhao Linan and Wu Xuewen, they all grew up listening to the cruel and brutal behavior of the islanders. How disgusting and disgraceful.

No one dared to forget these things, but Zhao Weilan, who enjoyed the best treatment from the Zhao family and received the best welfare in China, forgot her, and even found people from the island country as targets.

Zhao Weiguo supported Zhao's father and wanted him to sit down, but Zhao's father shook his head and stared at Zhao Weilan breathlessly: "Daughter, how could I give birth to such a wicked thing as you, for you to study, for you to go to university , I hope you have a future, but you find me an islander as a target."

"If you don't look for hundreds of millions of men in our country, you are looking for a stinky ninth, an old right, and a beggar and gangster. You are also better than you. It's good to find an islander. Why did our family raise such an unknown thing like you? If I had known that you were looking for an islander as a partner, and brought it home to mad at me, I would have lived directly when you were born. You have to strangle you."

Father Zhao was very angry, and his words were cruel and sharp.

Father Zhao is not a smart person, he is just an ordinary old farmer. He thinks that whatever the child does, whether it is right or wrong, can be educated slowly. Therefore, he is never in a hurry and gets angry very rarely. .

He didn't expect that he had never been in a hurry in his life, and now, he felt that his family was better and his life was better, but Zhao Weilan put it out there.

This is much harder than Zhao Weilan stabbing his lungs with a knife. Islander, what did she think about finding an islander?

To be mad at him, there are many ways to think that he can live a long life, but the islanders that he hates the most are used to anger him.

"Dad, don't make such a big fuss. Although Ji Ze-sang is from an island country, he is a very good person, and he is also good to me. He is literate, well-mannered, and a gentleman. Besides, all those things in those days were It has passed, and it has nothing to do with him, you can't hold on to history, we all have to look back!" Zhao Weilan hurriedly explained.

She couldn't understand why Father Zhao would be the first to get angry.

She brought Ji Ze-sang back, and she also guessed in her heart that her family would be a little concerned. Many people in China were not very friendly to Ji Ze-sang. She knew this.

But she didn't expect that the person who took the lead in opposing it would be Father Zhao, who had never been angry.

"Zhao Weilan, your father is right. If I had known that you would go to college, you would find an islander after graduation, not to mention your father, I want to strangle you." Zhao's mother also spoke.

She reacted when Zhao's father got angry, and she was also very angry, but Zhao's father was angry, and Zhao's mother was much calmer than before.

It's not that I support Zhao Weilan, but Zhao's mother knows that once Zhao Weilan is dazed and insists on not listening, she will have sex with this islander and get married.

Father Zhao can kill her directly without hesitation. She is a mother, although she is reluctant to bear children, but she will not be confused. When Father Zhao beats her, he will help hand him a stick. If Father Zhao can't beat her to death, she will continue to beat her.

Anyway, to find a daughter of an islander as a target, it is better to kill it, so as not to be embarrassed, and to spare those heroes and martyrs.

"Alas!" The children are all debts, and Mother Zhao thought about the sudden jumping of her forehead.

In the past two years, my life has been smooth, and my life has been much better. I was suddenly stimulated by Zhao Weilan, and Zhao's mother couldn't bear it, and her head began to hurt.

"Uncle, don't scold Lan, I know, I'm from an island country, but uncle, I'm really good to Lan." Ji Zesang guessed why Father Zhao was angry, he spoke sincerely to Father Zhao, and even bent over bow.

Full of sincerity and full of attitude, but these are useless, even if he kneels down, Zhao father will not accept it.

This is a matter of principle. In Father Zhao's world, there is no such thing as love, only national hatred and family hatred.

Zhao Weilan, as a Chinese, as a child of the Zhao family, she can't find an island partner.

Zhao's father can't control what other people think and do, and he won't control it, but his children, Zhao's children, can't.

Even if he beat Zhao Weilan to death, he would not let Zhao Weilan marry an islander.

"..." Father Zhao took a deep breath, his face so black.

Xu Tao also pouted, not to mention Zhao's parents and Zhao's mother, who had experienced the hardships of that period, and knew that the islanders were unacceptable to the old people who had committed all kinds of crimes in China.

Even she, a person who wears books, knows the cruelty to the people of the island country from books, various materials, movies, etc., and she is familiar with the bloody memory and history of that year.

She could not accept the islanders just by seeing the cruel history recorded.

In the later years, she actually met a lot of islanders. Even if the islanders have good quality, education methods, and many advanced technologies that are worth learning, they can't change Xu Tao's most unforgettable feelings for them. Evaluation.

Xu Tao thought that as long as most Chinese people who were familiar with history would not have a good impression of them, there were even many people who later married to island countries or married island country wives.

For those people, Xu Tao has always refused to comment, after all, it is their own choice.

But it is her personal courtesy to not judge. She doesn't want to judge other people's thoughts. People who marry an islander and an islander's wife are not necessarily unhappy, perhaps more marriages than most people in China. Be happy.

But so what? She still couldn't understand, the unforgettable national hatred was imprinted in her heart forever, how could there be so-called love that knows no borders? Xu Tao could not be produced anyway.

But now Zhao Weilan has brought an islander back. God, Xu Tao's right hand was about to move in an instant, and she really wanted to slap her face!

Enjoying the life that the martyrs built with blood, maybe others can find it, but Zhao Weilan can't.

"If you dare to find an islander as a target, I'll kill you. Now, drive him out for me, and don't let him dirty our Zhao family." Zhao's father suppressed his emotions, and then pointed at Zhao Weilan's nose.

"Dad, don't be so assertive, you know Ji Zesang..." Zhao Weilan was anxious and wanted to cry.

Although Ji Ze-sang is so excellent, there are so many people who are critical of him with the events of the year. How can one judge with the perspective of family and country feelings!

She just wants to marry him, she just admires him, and has nothing to do with the country behind him.

"Wei Guo, drive him out, Wei Qiang, bring a rope, tie up this bastard, and throw it into the house, so that she can wake up well, has she been drugged by this islander?" Father Zhao When he spoke, he didn't even dare to see that Ji Ze-san, so he issued an order.

"Dad!" Zhao Weilan shouted loudly.

Ji Ze-sang was also very worried. He was white and clean, and he was a little overwhelmed when he faced Zhao Weiguo, who was tall and dark-faced.

"I, I'll go, Lan, don't hit her." Ji Ze-sang was speaking. He was not proficient in the Chinese language, so he tried very hard to organize the language to speak.

Zhao Weiguo looked at him coldly, raised his hand and grabbed the back of his clothes. Ji Zesang wanted to break free, but failed to break free, and was grabbed by Zhao Weiguo and dragged outside.

Zhao Weilan's tears fell like broken beads, one by one, she cried and tried to resist, but the black-faced Zhao Weiqiang grabbed her wrist and took it to an empty room on the first floor.

"Little brother, no." Zhao Weilan shook his head.

The members of the Zhao family, Zhao's father, Zhao's mother, Zhao Weiguo, and Zhao Weiju, have always loved Zhao Weilan, the youngest child, and the youngest sister.

Zhao Weiqiang and Zhao Weilan spend the most time with each other, and since childhood, no one has looked down on each other. Zhao Weiqiang also knows that this little sister sometimes lacks a brain, and sometimes she is as stupid as a pig.

He himself, as the two children of the Zhao family who lived fairly well, suffered the least, but also caused the parents to worry the most.

Zhao Weiqiang is self-aware of himself. He has a sweet mouth and will coax Zhao's father and Zhao's mother. Except when he insisted on marrying Sun Fang, he felt sorry for his family. At other times, he listened to his parents.

He also believed in his eldest brother Zhao Weiguo, so he chose to be down-to-earth now. His mother said that if people are not smart enough and don't know how to do things, they should ask more smart people and learn from smart people.

For the children of their generation, even when they were not hungry and clothed, Father Zhao once said that it was already a good time. Compared with those years, when they needed to be always on guard, when they were burned, killed and plundered by the islanders, it was only a matter of time. It is a kind of happiness to not have enough to eat and not warm.

Father Zhao is engraved with patriotic blood in his bones, and it also deeply affects their children.

Zhao Weiguo's joining the army can change his family's life, and he is not without Zhao's father's anger at the past. He knows that Zhao Weiguo has participated in battles, and he also knows that he may die.

Father Zhao was so worried that he couldn't sleep day and night, but Father Zhao also knew that sacrifice and bloodshed were the norm in the battlefield. The news that his son Zhao Weiguo died in battle.

Father Zhao knows better than anyone else. Even so, he still tried his best to let Zhao Weiguo join the army. As a child of the Zhao family, who would not have heard Father Zhao talk about those things?

Zhao Weilan brought an islander back today, which is no different from killing Zhao's father.

I don't know what to do, bring an islander back, who is disgusting? If you want to die, just say it, they can all help!

"Dad, big brother..." Zhao Weilan was dragged by Zhao Weiqiang to the door of the empty room, pushed her into the room, and even pushed her down regardless.

Zhao Weilan fell down and got up to run out, but Zhao Weiqiang closed the door coldly.

"Brother, Dad." Zhao Weilan was lying on the door and crying: "Ji Zesang is really a good person, he is very good, my English is poor, his English is very good, I don't know how to learn, I asked other students, but no one was there. Willing to point me, only he is willing to teach me, others are really good."

Zhao Weilan explained and couldn't cry.

Why didn't Ji Ze-sang give her a chance because he was an islander? He didn't want to be an islander, and he had no choice. He clearly had a lot of feelings for China, and he was really good.

"Islanders burned, killed and plundered in our country, have you forgotten? Zhao Weilan, you have read books for so many years, and you have really read them into the stomach of a dog. You go to read what is breaking foreign trade, you have to read it, okay, let you go." Zhao's mother stood at the door and spoke to Zhao Weilan who was in the room.

Across a door, although the voice is not so clear, it can still be heard clearly.

"You graduate, you say you want to bring your partner back, you are looking for a blind and lame man, and my dad and I can accept it with closed eyes. We are not satisfied with what you are looking for. At most, we advise you to think about it yourself. For those of you who have read books, we don't have any opinion on what you want to find a partner by yourself, what kind of love."

"But you should find it yourself! There are so many people in China, if you find an islander, how dare you say that someone is good, Close your dog's mouth for me to reflect on it. If you really can't figure it out, you dare to spit feces and say nonsense about the island people. My mother will take a needle and sew your mouth, so as not to listen to you Say something more stinky than a cesspool."

Mother Zhao's words were very tacky, but they were also genuine.

Looking for people from the island country as targets, this is just in Yangcheng, in his own home, it is his own people who know the trouble, otherwise, Zhao Weilan will just go to the river.

"Also, if you really can't figure it out when you're inside, it's okay to hit your head to death in the house. I'll just pretend I never gave birth to you, so that I won't have to go to the kitchen and get a knife to smear your neck." Mother Zhao said sharply, not joking at all.

Although she is a mother, she loves her children, but Zhao Weilan dares to find people from the island, and Zhao mother really dares to carry a knife.

Instead of letting her live to find an islander, she just cut her down.

"Huh!" Zhao's father was also very angry. At this moment, he was so angry that everyone could not stand still, and his body was shaky.

Zhao Weiju and his wife immediately went to support Zhao's father: "Dad, don't get excited. The doctor said that your blood pressure is high, so you can't be angry."

Zhao's father's high blood pressure really can't stand this kind of stimulation, Zhao Weilan, how did she find an islander Woolen cloth!

Zhao Weiju bit her lip and wanted to pry open her sister's head to see what she was wearing. Studying in college well, she was beautiful, and she was more comfortable than anyone else.

But I can't think of looking for an islander to go home, alas!

Zhao Weilan listened to Zhao's mother's cruel words in the room, choked and cried until she could not cry, she slid down the door and sat down: "Mom..."

"Don't call me mother, I wish I had never given birth to you such a wicked girl. "Mother Zhao retorted angrily.

After speaking, Mother Zhao raised her hand and covered her forehead, endured the pain and slowly walked to the seat just now and sat down.

Zhao Weiguo threw Ji Zesang out of the house, Ji Zesang was very anxious, but could not do anything, Zhao Weiguo threw the door when he turned around.

The atmosphere of the Zhao family fell to the bottom in an instant because Zhao Weilan brought an islander back.

"Dad, take some antihypertensive medicine first." Xu Tao went to get the antihypertensive medicine and poured a glass of warm water.

Zhao Weiju quickly served Zhao's father to eat.

Father Zhao's blood surged, his eyes darkened several times, and he did not refuse to take antihypertensive drugs. He knew very well that he would not take some antihypertensive drugs to calm down at the moment. He might really have to close his legs. A kick passed.

She hurriedly took some antihypertensive drugs, and Mother Zhao also covered her forehead with a look of sadness.

"Bad things!" Father Zhao scolded.

None of the Zhao family's group answered this.

"Mom, what did my little aunt think?" Zhao Linan heard Zhao Weilan who was crying heartbroken in the room, and approached Xu Tao, who was washing fruit in the kitchen, and asked softly.

Xu Tao pursed her lips and glanced at Zhao's father and mother, who was angry next to her.

What did Zhao Weilan think?

This point is estimated to be known only by cutting her head. To be honest, Xu Tao can't understand it.

"Bring it over to comfort your grandfather." Xu Tao handed the fruit plate in his hand to Zhao Linan.

"How can this be comforted?" Zhao Linan was also in trouble.

"Aren't you usually quite capable?" Xu Tao felt helpless and reached out to touch his head.

The eleven-year-old boy was almost twelve years old, and he was over 1.7 meters tall. Xu Tao was under a lot of pressure.

He is tall and has long legs, and it will be one meter eight in two years. This height is growing too fast.

"Didn't Xiaozhi do well in the test and get into high school with the first grade in the school? Just talk about it and change the subject." Xu Tao thought of Zhou Haizhi.

After Zhou Haizhi found Niu Zhengzhi, his name did not change. Maybe Niu Zhengzhi himself felt that Niu's surname was not very smooth, and he never mentioned changing his name for Zhou Haizhi.

From Niu Zhengzhi's point of view, he only needs to know that Zhou Haizhi is his own son, and he doesn't care much about the rest.

"Okay." Zhao Linan nodded and walked out with the fruit.

Zhao Linan raised the topic, and Wu Xuewen cooperated. He knew that Zhou Haizhi was a transfer student, and his grades had not kept up with his classmates. This was still later. From time to time, he asked his younger brother Zhao Linan to help him with tutoring. He asked Zhou Haizhi.

Zhou Haizhi is a legend in the school. His academic performance. After transferring to Xinhua, he took the first thorough examination. Later, when he was promoted at the beginning of the year, he was always the first in his grade.

Wu Xuewen is very envious and admired. Now his grades have improved a lot. Although he is not that strong, his scores and grades have been steadily improving, and he is also lively and cheerful.

There were grandsons and grandsons by the side deliberately talking to each other, which also distracted Zhao's father's anger, but Zhao Weilan was still locked in the room for two days.

For two days, Father Zhao did not let anyone open the door, nor did anyone deliver a drop of water or a grain of rice.

At first, Zhao Weilan cried, slammed on the door, and yelled. Later, she seemed to feel the cold-hearted attitude of Zhao's father and Zhao's mother, and she became quiet.

For two days, when Zhao Weilan saw the door was opened, she didn't have a big reaction.

"Come out." The person who opened the door and spoke was Zhao Weiqiang.

"..." Zhao Weilan sat by the window of the room, stood up dully, and staggered out of the room.

In the living room, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother were sitting on the sofa, and the rest of the Zhao family were sitting beside them.

"Come here and kneel." Father Zhao pointed to the floor in front of the sofa and spoke.