I made her think that I really do hate her parents when infact, I'm still in the middle of investigation. Nalito lang ako, I wouldn't lie that I hadn't sense any hatred to her parents but that's just stayed for a short moment.

"S-She's currently in France. While her parents are here in Russia." France of all place? I know that France is not safe for her anymore but I wouldn't expect that they'll use that place as one of their hideout. It's as if Gula is mocking me.

"They've emailed us. You can only choose between your wife or her parents. They have planted bombs on their body.....and you're the only one who'll be able to save them."

No. Why would I only choose between them? Hindi pwedeng hindi ko iligtas ang pamilya ni Red. She will get mad at me again, I don't want to break her trust.

"I can divide the power of the Hydra, Hubris. Red's priority comes first but I cannot give up her parents." I need to save them. I promised Red.

"The bomb is a tricky one, Zerious." Seryoso nitong sambit.

I nodded. "Now tell me, can we still save them?" You are the most intelligent in that field Hubris. You are the Hydra's pride and I know that you wouldn't give up that easily.

You must have your plans.

He smirked.

I see. He really does have his plans. "It might be tricky but it doesn't mean that it is impossible."

That's it. I can go to Red now. I can go to save her.

So wait for me, hon. A disaster is about to come. This will be the time that'll measure the strength of both side.

If the Croexidon or if it's Us. The winner is still undecided.

"LEADERS OF THE HYDRA, SALUTE! VIVE EL HYDRA."

"VIVE EL ALPHA ET LA LUNA!" They shouted back.

This will be a long fucking night.

Red's POV

Pain is the main reason why I opened my eyes. Everything is still blurry but I know that I am in an abandoned room.

Where am I?

"So you're awake now." I heard a sinister voice from the back.

That son of a bitch!

"Where are my parents?! Asan ako?"

He smirked. "You need to relax. They are in Russia. But you came back home, it's France. Isn't this place your home already?"

France of all places?! Bakit hindi sa Russia? I need to save my parents. I need to be with them.

"Tangina mo, pakawalan mo'ko dito!" I shouted so loud that made me winced in pain. I remember that I got shot in my shoulder.

Someone opened the door and it revealed a man with a dangerous aura. More dangerous than Zero.....no not even close.

I feel safe when it comes to Zero but this guy is definitely a monster. His body reeks of alcohol and drugs. A fucking mafia.

"Is it her?" His voice is deep, his eyes are green in color and he does have pale lips. He has freaking tattoos.

"I'll leave you two alone. She's yours, Konstantin."

I closed my eyes. So this is Konstantin? Fuck. Why would I be here?

That guy nodded and Gula left the room.

"Nice to meet you, Red."

Napatawa naman ako sa galit. Walang rason para maging masaya ako nang makita ko siya. I loathe people like him.

"Why are you here?! Where's my parents?!" I really hope that Zero can still make up for his promise. He must have known that Gula betrayed him.

My Father wouldn't have done such a thing.

Please, kahit sila nalang. It will be fine, I know that I can still survive no matter what.

"They're probably dead? Who knows." He seriously said. "Aren't you lucky that you're still alive after all of this?"

Lucky that I am still alive? "Am I really lucky?! You made my life a mess! That old bitch made me like this!"

"Hinding hindi ko pagsisisihang hindi kita pinakasalan. I wouldn't marry someone who does have his fucking concubines. Ano ba ang gusto mo?! Magpapatay sayo pag nagsawa kana?!" I am your future wife but really, I'm married with Zero now.

Inilabas niya naman ang baril niya. "Whore, aren't you one of my whores?"

"HAHAHAHA, nahihibang kana. I'd rather fuck every guys than to be your whor-" I was about to say something when he slapped me with his gun.

It made me cough with blood.

"I wonder of what's your taste. Did that guy fuck you already?" He asked me and I know that he is pertaining to Zero.

He tore my shirt and it revealed my upper body, especially my bosoms. He licked it that made me shiver in disgust.

"Let me taste you then. Tingnan nalang natin kung makatingin pa siya sayo. Now that I'll fuck you myself." He said that made me fear the terror himself.

@Miss_Acyl

Wahhh napatagal ang update guys dahil sa rotc training ko sa kampo. Grabe na miss kong mag update.