Chapter 59 : Live However You Want

Start from the beginning

"Ever since I was in middle school, I didn't have much confidence and I couldn't talk very well. I was the gloomy kid whom everyone seemed to ignore....My only good qualities were my looks and my figure, which gave me the littlest of self-confidence possible."

"And that's the reason why you started posting pictures of yourself in social media as well as model for different magazines correct?"

"Exactly..."

She smiled at him for a second before continuing.

"When I heard the news that someone like me was accepted in the Advanced Nurturing High School, I was very shocked and surprised...

However at that moment, I made the resolve that I wouldn't hide anymore.

I wanted to join the school, neither as the gloomy girl, whom everyone seemed to ignore, nor as the internet personality Shizuku whom everyone would seem to fawn over....

I just wanted to be myself....I just wanted to have fun without any worries and without having to overthink about every situation."

She looked at the ground in frustration while clenching both of her fists as Kiyotaka nodded in understanding..

"And just before you were about to arrive in the school, your sense of anxiety and your drive to protect yourself took over your choice of freedom, making you live like the person you never wanted to be, huh?"

"...Yes."

Horikita, who was done with her cooking, didn't walk inside the room, as she thought that her appearance would disrupt their peace, and instead chose to lean on her wall while eavesdropping on their conversation.

"But....When my camera broke, I just wanted it to be fixed as soon as possible and didn't think of photos like these to be present there."

She took out her camera from the bag and showed Kiyotaka a picture of her.

Kiyotaka's eyes concentrated on both the pictures before he looked at the pink haired girl for a second

"These pictures....They are taken inside your dorm room correct?"

"Yes they are. I'm still in contract under a couple agencies, so I still have to post pictures of myself and send it to the agency. "

"But how does that work? While you are in this school, you are not getting any money correct? So, are you working for free?"

Sakura shook her head with a small smile.

"I, in fact, am not getting paid for my work now . However the moment I walk out of the walls of this school, I will have to post a certain amount of pictures, in exchange of which, the entire money will be deposited in my bank account. So, don't worry about that."

"I see. That certainly makes sense. Getting back to the main topic, before he assualted you, did he ever do something else?"

His words Immediately Sakura's face to form a frown.

"H-he was constantly harassing me by sending me hundreds of letters everyday and calling me all day long..."

She gritted her teeth in frustration as small trickles of tears started falling from her face.

"No matter sob how many times I rejected it sob he never stopped."

Small trickles turned into waterfalls as she finally let go of all the repressing emotions kept within her for this long and started bawling to herself.

Kiyotaka stood up from the ground and sat beside the sobbing Sakura, and wrapped one of his arms over her shoulders bringing her in a hug.

"That guy....won't be able to do anything to you, anymore. His life is over....

And anyone who tries to even touch a strand of your hair with ill intentions, will now have to go through us first.

You don't have to worry about a single thing, Sakura... You are not alone anymore. Unlike before, you have me, Horikita, Matsushita as well as Satou on your side. So, whenever you are troubled with something we will always be there for you."

He started to pat her hair, just the way she liked earlier, and it kind of did the trick, judging by the way the girl leaned back into the palm of his hands.

"You can live just the way you want Sakura. Anytime you want to be with us, we will happily welcome you. You don't have to worry about not being able to talk, not being awkward or anything else...

You don't have to overthink every single situation which may result to your depression and anxiety.

The fact that you want to hang out is enough for us to accept you. You don't have to continue with this lie anymore, got it? Live how you truly want."

"Mhmm."

"And want to know a fun fact?"

"W-what?"

"You certainly look a lot more cute and beautiful when you are not wearing those glasses and covering your beautiful eyes. So, don't do that anymore, got it?"

Her face immediately burst up with a small blush, as she lightly giggled to his words.

On the other side, Horikita walked inside a room with a big smile on her face, with a huge tray in her hand.

"Now now...Enough crying...Enough sad moments. Sakura-san needs to replenish her energy..So let's just take a break and have our dinner, shall we?"

The pinkhead smiled at Horikita to which Horikita reciprocated her gesture with a kind smile of her own.

'Horikita.....Sudou... Matsushita.. Satou....Sakura...Sotomura

Every single one of them are changing and developing everyday into their best versions right in front of my eyes... Are Chabashira Sensei's words actually true?

Just like your presence made everyone around you change and improve....Their presence also had the same effect on you.

Those words are going to haunt me every single day, huh?

End of Chapter 59

Words : 3042

Goddamit...Broke my streak of updating chapters every single day for around 12 days....Unfortunately classes has started, because of which I didn't get enough time to write it yesterday. However I will still try to update as frequently as possible.

Anyways, we are soon about to reach 200k!!

We reached the 100k milestone in around 35 Chapters....So getting near the 200k mark in about 24 chapters is insane!!!

Anyways I'll the drop chapter 60 only when I reach 200k so let's do it quickly lol.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. See ya.