Chapter 59 : Live However You Want

Start from the beginning

"You should not underestimate the power of mine, Ayanokouji-kun. I got the blessing of the Heavenly Compass by my side."

"I see I see. By the way, where is Sakura?"

"Uhmm I'm here."

A small voice could be heard from inside the room as both the students walked inside.

Kiyotaka's usually empty, bored eyes immediately flared in envy, surprise and slight jealousy as he couldn't believe the sight in front of him.

The room of Horikita Suzune, the Ice Queen of Class-D was filled with soft toys, here, there and everywhere.

There were 2 massive teddy bears on the bed, one which Sakura was laying on, using it as a pillow while the thing on her lap was what made Kiyotaka feel the most envy.

'That's quite a nice and cute Panda soft toy... I'm not going to lie I'm quite jealous of Horikita's collection. Not one but three pandas? And she never even notified me about it....I'm feeling a little betrayed •_•'

However what the most surprising thing about Sakura was that, she let her hair flow freely and was not covering her eyes with her fake glasses.

As soon as Sakura's eyes met Kiyotaka's, she let out a small smile.

"Good evening, Ayanokouji-kun."

"Good evening Sakura. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine now. Still a little shaken from the incident before, but I can manage. Talking to Horikita-san helped me a lot."

Kiyotaka looked back towards a smug Horikita who walked towards the kitchen with a newfound confidence as he sat down below her bed on the ground as his eyes went towards Sakura, who was fiddling with her phone.

"Say....Would you mind if I ask you some questions?"

"Uhmm sure, go ahead. I'll try to answer as many as I can."

" Very well....Then would you mind explaining me about the whole thing that took place this afternoon?

Why was the guy stalking you and forcing himself on you?

Why was he calling you Shizuku-chan?

And why was he threatening to expose your real self, Sakura?"

"Uhmmm-"

Sakura's face immediately morphed into that of bewilderment as she was not expecting this question, right of the bat.

Seeing her indecisive expression, the brown haired boy sighed to himself before directing his gaze towards her.

"You don't have to respond to my questions if you don't want to, Sakura. After all, I was just curi-"

"I am a Model, Ayanokouji-kun."

Before Kiyotaka could finish his words, Sakura cut him off with her own response. Her usually shy face was replaced with that if seriousness as she looked at him with an empty expression, resembling that of himself.

'Model huh? I see.'

"I-I cosplay a lot of anime, manga and movie characters as well as professional modelling in various magazines.

However, I don't want anyone to know about my real personality....That's why I chose a different name...

Which is Shizuku."

'Shizuku....This name brings back memories...'

Kiyotaka nodded to her words and focused all of his concentration on his words, allowing her to continue.