Chapter 59 : Live However You Want

Start from the beginning

(6.36 p.m.)

Ayanokouji : Please forgive me, Horikita-sama. This insolent being will not make fun of you anymore.

(6.37 p.m.)

Horikita :

Hmph
(6.37 p.m.)

Closing his device, Kiyotaka walked towards the elevator and typed the button of the 13th Floor.

'Since Sakura is still here with Horikita and has agreed to eat dinner with her, then she is comfortable with Horikita, I guess. That's good.'

♤♡◇♧♧◇♤♤

Soon Kiyotaka found himself infront of Horikita's room as he pushed the door bell.
Instantly he heard the sounds of footsteps coming towards the door as he soon found himself staring impassively at the black haired demon who was glaring at him.

"Yo."

Her eyebrows scrunched even more at his odd greeting.

"Don't Yo me. What kind of weird greeting is that?"

"That's how Sudou and Ike greet each other. It sounded kind of cool."

Horikita slapped her forehead before moving to the side.

"Whatever. Come inside."

"Thanks for having me."

With that, Kiyotaka walked inside a new battlefield where most of the boys never leave unscathed.....

The sacred warzone in which boys either gets butterfly in their stomach or a slap mark on their cheek.

A Female's room.

However, unlike other boys, instead of looking ecstatic or excited about entering a girl's room, Kiyotaka walked inside with a bored deadpan gaze as he surveyed her room with a scrutinising gaze.

"Huh?! That's odd."

"What's odd?"

Horikita, who followed him looked at him with a confused expression.

"I thought that I would find a portrait of your brother's face hanging on the wall. But it's surprising that there is nothing like that."

Immediately his cheeks were pulled by an annoyed Horikita who was glaring at him in annoyance.

"You should be weary of the situation you're in, Ayanokouji-kun. This is not your room, but mine. You're in my control now."

"What are you going to do? Trap me in a Domain Expansion or something?"

"No...But who knows, maybe I've created a set up within my room where hundreds of compass can attack you with just 1 click of a button."

"Wake up to reality, Horikita. This is neither the 22nd Century, nor are you some insane scientist that you are creating such advanced technology."