■Chapter.2 {Farewell&New friends}

Start from the beginning

"I only like M/n." He said sweetly with a smile. I giggled and nodded.

"How about candies?" I asked, hopefully i could add more things on the things he likes other than me.

"Well.. m/n likes it so i guess i like candies too." Floyd said as he stopped hugging me.

"This is our last day hanging out." He said as he pulled something out of his pocket. "And the last candies you'll recieve from me too." He gave me candies as he closed his eyes. "I hope my last kiss from you is on the lips now instead of cheeks."

"Why do you like kissing on the lips?" I asked confused, he opened his eyes and smiled softly.

"So we're prepared in the future. Have you seen on tv's when two people marry each other and the good part was when the father said kiss the bride. I am not doing this because of my own pleasure! I'm just preparing the both of us!" He become more spirited as his words ended.

I laughed a little and covered the appearing blush on my cheeks. "That's so thoughtful of you then." I said as i pecked on his lips.

"Farewell."

"yeah..."

/.........../

"M/n. Wake up. It's time to bath, you'll be late!" I heard my mom knocking on my door. I buttoned up my school uniform and laughed. "Mom I'm already ready." I said as i opened the door.

"Oh sorry, i forgot that my child is a very responsible child." She pinched my cheecks while laughing a little. "Let's go eat breakfast with your dad."

"Okay."

I'm now 15 years old and exactly 9 years ago is when i left floyd alone. Thinking that i am here living with such an easy life while he has abusive parents and bullies never failed to hunt me everytime i close my eyes.

My dad is now a successful bussiness man while mom is a fashion designer. Moving a lot had really helped us to come this far. Even though there are sad sides of the story, there are also bright sides like this.

"Honey, your foods gonna get cold." My mom said as she tried to feed me which i happily opened my mouth to.

Childish right? But i like it very much.

It is rare to have a family breakfast together since both of them are busy to their works so i treasure every moments like this.

"What about me darling?" My dad fake pouted which we laughed.

/......../

I held onto my bag as i sigh deeply. I hate school. Bullies are everywhere and annoying people are very much popular here. I wish i could go back where floyd is. I'm better off with him anyway.

"M/n!!!!"

"Kyaaaa!"

"Looking so pretty as always!"

There's something i need to tell you guys. I am popular with girls. Did you hear that right? Yes, i am very popular hahaha. But i don't think they like me all romantically since they only find pleasure with me like..

"Look M/n! I saw this bunny ear on my way here! Please wear this!"

"No, look at mine! A cat ears are better!"

"How about a cute maid dress????!"

"A-a-a-a-a-a what?!!!"

"You bought what for M/n?!!!"

They all passed out.

There's only one problem. Since all the girls attention is all on me. The guys always pick on me. Those mean bullies!

/............./

"There you go!" Micah cheered as she walked away from me to admire me. All the girls on the bathroom immediately bowed down to me with nose bleeds.

"As expected from our doll! He's perfect!"

"So beautiful!"

"So shexy!!"

"1 million over 10!!"

"I will worship you even when i take a shit!"

"W-woah, H-he's that important to you??"

"Yes!!"

Pulling down the small skirt, I looked down on the females on the ground. "E-everyone please quiet down. Someone might barg-" Before i could even finish my sentence, the thing i predicted happened.

Everyone screamed as someone kicked the locked door open.

"We heard a very loud-"

I just wanna drop dead on the ground as every single one of the males who just appeared looked at me.

"What the fuck?"

"Man! You're having a nose bleed!"