Chapter 3 - Third Motive

Everyone is trying to deal with the current situation they were in by drinking in the bar or doing their own thing that is until one of the students went inside the kitchen.

Hanna saw the tray of 11 glasses of water with the pill and the note saying "swallow the pill for the motive or get executed", Hanna went to get everyone about what she had saw on the table in the kitchen.

Once she gathered everyone to the kitchen, they are taking their time making their decisions before they decided to swallow the pill and drank the glass of water even if some don't want to but they don't want to get executed.

After they swallowed the pill, they heard the speakers turned on.

Renard: Everyone! Please come to the gymnasium for the announcement!

They all went to the gymnasium as soon as possible, once everyone is in the gymnasium, Renard and Astra is waiting for them.

Renard: Since everyone is here, this is the third motive but I would like Astra to explain.

Astra: The pill that you guys swallowed will make you hallucinate about the worst thing you witness in your life, that's the third motive, if you guys can't get over the hallucinations, you will lack sleep and died from tiredness! The hallucinations will not go away until someone murdered the other one and we will give you the pill that will make the hallucinations go away! Pufufufufu!

Renard and Astra went to the headmaster's office while minding their own business leaving everyone starting to have their hallucinations.

Motive: Everyone will always hallucinate the worse thing to witness and it won't go away even trying solving, so if it keeps going for two days, they will lack sleep and will die from exhaustion.

pure_choco_cookie

moneygirl726

YourfriendVivian

YourDumbIdiot

RachelProductions

PetalsSake-

DrearyFalls

MrP0t4to

GETCOCONUTMALLEDLMAO

Local_Object_Simp

w0rm6utZ

Chocolxte_chips

(Here is the kill form)

Who:
What (Death):
When (Time of death):
Where (Place where the corpse was):
Why (The reason why):
Alibis (about 4 to add):

Send me in dms.