(1) THE GAME JUST STARTED

The game just started.

____

Sunwoo POV (Friday. 12:05pm)

Finally lunch time already, and Eric just texted me that we're going to meet in the canteen. We're not in the same class, I think he's already there, so I put my stuff first in my locker, and I saw Haknyeon hyung in the other direction, Well we're in the same class. But I think he's having some peaceful time alone, I gotta go with Eric first.

He did not text me yet, I'm here at the canteen already. There are so many students already, and I don't know where I can find Eric here. I'm still looking around, and I just did text him already to know that I'm already here. I sigh, my eyes are looking everywhere but I can't find him. And I notice that he's already offline!? what the hell? is he playing with me? no time for that Sohn.

"Hey, Sunwoo! are you finding someone?" I got surprised with Kevin hyung and he's with Jacob hyung too, they look at me confused. Well, we're not in the same class too. I just nod my head. "Who, kiddo?" while on the other hand, Jacob asks.

"Eric, he says we're going to meet here. But I don't know If he's playing a prank with me or something" I said. They shook their heads, and also look around. And If Eric is already here, he will get loud and greet me. "You text him?" Jacob hyung added, I nod my head. "But he turn offline" they look confused now. Aish, I'm already hungry. I don't want to play for now so I can eat first and I will scold Eric later If I saw him, playing pranks huh?

"Let's eat first, you guys playing all day" Kevin hyung added, and let out a laugh. I just nod. And thanks we saw a table that was empty. We are gonna fit in this table, we are just fit perfectly here. We're not that big, hmm how many are we? 8? well Eric is not around yet while Sangyeon hyung is on duty. And oh Juyeon is absent, he is sick. So 7? the others are not here yet.

"Jacob hyung, how's your student?" I ask. Because he is a professor, he always joins in lunch but his room is not that far here. Well, he is teaching here on our campus. "They're kind to me, I love it" Jacob hyung answered. And Jacob hyung first day today of teaching. Definitely, students will love him his an angel. "I hope I can be you're student professor" Kevin hyung joked, I let out a laugh. We will probably pass already in the test.

"I will call Eric for a second," I said. And what If Eric is still waiting for me to get fooled? don't me "wait I'm hearing a phone ringing?" I shook my head, I'm calling yes but what phone? "You calling Eric right?" Kevin hyung added, I shook my head. He's holding now Eric's phone and that's ringing now. Wait what the hell? yes, that's Eric's phone. But why he's phone here? Did he mean to left this? I sigh.

"Wait, there's a paper" I hang up the phone first, and Kevin hyung took the paper from Jacob hyung and read it. We look at each other confused. Is this really happening? I mean is this really a prank or what? Kevin is almost through the paper, w-why? I took the paper and gonna read it loud.

"The game is just started, I hope Eric will survive" I read. They look confused, and also I did. And there's red blood on the paper. What the fudge? is this even real? and I don't know what I'm going to speak. I really got speechless for that. "wait what is the meaning of this!?" Kevin almost shout while looking at the paper again. I don't even know too. I can't think properly.

"What is the last message you received from Eric?" Jacob hyung asks. I look at my phone again, and I suddenly feel nervous. Why am I? "where are you? that's the latest message I received" I said. And give my phone to them. They are also confused in happening right now.