My Insane Brain

Okay so here's the next chapter. I'm trying to write as much as I can today. So please vote and follow :)

Detention wasn't actually bad for the first time. It was over. Mr. Turner walked out of the classroom and told us to get out fast. I packed my stuff but I notice we were still holding hands. I let go and look away.
"What's wrong? Are you embarrass?"- Jason
"N-No"-Violet
The way he smirk gave me the chills. I walk towards to the doors but I was pull back. He grab my hands tightly. It hurts. I thought I was gonna die.
But instead he kissed me. He let go of my hands and put his on my waist. This time was weird. My body didn't respond to me. I tried to push him but my hands were already around him. He kept kissing me. I didn't expect this to happen. He finally stop and stared into my eyes.
"Do you like it?"- Jason
I was out of breath. I needed air.
"You look like you need more."- Jason
"N-N-No"- Violet
This was wrong. I was kissing a person I don't even know. I don't understand what was going on. I open the door and ran home. It was getting really dark. My house seems really far away. Shhhhhhh
I turned around and I didn't see anyone. Maybe it was just my imagination. I ran home as fast as I could. While I was running, I could see someone far away. He was wearing a sweater and some sweatpants. It was him. Jason.
I ran into him. Crying. He hugged me and ask what's wrong. I explained and he walked me after that. When we arrived at my house, he kissed me. It last about 5 minutes. We said bye to each other and I went inside. For some reason, why was Jason there? He even looked like he knew I was coming. Who exactly is he?