What The Hell?

Thank you guys for reading my story. I wish to keep going and I will. I hope I can make this chapter interesting. Keep on reading! :)

Once I got inside the classroom, everyone looked over at me and the the teacher turn and said, "Another late student. Great!" Her sarcasm sounded really harsh and so I sat down and try to keep my head down as possible. Wow, can't believe I got in trouble again. Before I took out my notebook, a bunch of students handed me notes. When I look at them, they were all saying "Are you dating Jason?" "Is it true you guys are dating?" How did they know? All I know is that the information spread so fast! There was one more note left on my desk and of course, it was a threat.
It seems so obvious I would recieve one of these since Jason is so handsome. How is he not popular? Also I never intended to be his girlfriend. He just decided that we're boyfriend and girlfriend from now on. I didn't even know him or who he was. All I know is that he's just a guy I bumped into.
Class was over. Now it was time for detention. I've never got one in my entire life until now. We were the only one there and it was so quiet and awkward. I tried to look at him but I decide to not to. I couldn't take it anymore so I look and he was already staring and smiling at me. I looked away. He came over and sat next to me. He took my hand and I look over and he kissed it.
"What are you doi-"- Violet
He kiss my lips and again, he shut me up with his soft lips. It felt so right to just have this moment for once. We heard some footsteps and act normal and took our book out until Mr.Turner came in. While he was teaching, Jason grab my hand and held it until detention was over. It was kind of embarrassing but I actually liked it for once. I don't know what overcome me but it felt like I deserve it.

Sorry guys! It's been so busy. I have homework and so many chores to do. Yes I know, I do have chores. Anyway, I'll try to update at least 2 chapters tomorrow! Or more depends...