⸙ ᎒ Vomments Fest

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

This festive activity is created so that you can show your support to your co-writers with enough time without getting a lot of, and to show your dedication to this bookclub. The objective is to have everyone participate into a vote to vote activity before we close the bookclub so that we can all focus on our studies/works. The duration of the activity will go on up to six months, you have plenty of time to finish this vomments tasks.

Guidelines about the vote to vote activity will still be followed, the only difference there is will be the removal of the giving of feedbacks, this means it will not be compulsory anymore.

In short, after you vote for the books of the people whose names are listed in the festivity, you are no longer required to give feedbacks on their story. So that you can finish the activity in a short period of time.

➤ You can check on the 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 here on FeathersHubPH how many comments you're required to give on each literature.

➣ We don't promote favoritism here, we are going to be the ones choosing what book to include in the activity.

➤ We don't have an exact number in mind on how many entries will be joined. If we will all join on the said activity, one book will be an enough number, but again decision is not yet final.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲
𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

If you do not wish to read a mature book, please state your reasons or leave your username here so that we can note your request.

➬ here

If it happens that you've already voted a certain participant's book before because you are partnered in a task before, you can just disregard that entry. Some of the members only have one story, we'll have no choice but to put that book as your entry, even though it might have received votes from various members of the bookclub before.

For those writers who only have published one story, we apologize for this declaration.

➣ There will be a spare chapter where we'll announce what stories will be included in the activity.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚘 𝙹𝚘𝚒𝚗

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

All the sundaes (members) and feathers (officers) will be mandated to join.  If you do not wish to join you can let us know, and leave a reason below. (You need to explain why you can't join)

𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
➬ If you don't wish to join comment your reason ➬
𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎

• on the next page you will see an attendance chart, each participant who will join will need to mark or comment if they attended the activity.

No attendance, means No Entry, or you do not wish to join the activity.

If we didn't receive an attendance or a reason for not wanting to join the activity, we have no choice but to expel you from the bookclub and take back your codes.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜
╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

You will have 7 days to join after that the fest will start.

On August 20, 2022 - that's the date that the fest will start.

➡︎ 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂
𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔, 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘
𝚊𝚜𝚔. =͟͟͞͞💌