Tamayo said. with worried expression on her face.

Sabito already knew that this place was too dangerous when all of Hashira become demons, especially the number of demon victims.

"I've known that for a long time" sabito said.

When all the hashiras became demons, I don't know what went through their minds why they agreed to tanjiro's offer to become a demon.

"I know it's painful to think that all those Hashira have become demons, but there's nothing we can do, especially that all those who have become demons are pure upper moon.!"

Sabito didn't speak immediately, he just sat quietly and was thinking about what he could ask until he thought of giyuu he wanted to return giyuu to the human he used to be so he asked tamayo if he could help him.

"Hey...can i ask you a questions?"

Sabito asked tamayo and yoshiro look at sabito with confused look on their face.

"If you ask if we can beat tanjiro, the simple answer is no!" Yoshiro said.

With annoy tone of his voice.

"Yoshiro be respectfully to our guest...I think that's not sabito's want to ask for." Tamayo said.

And yoshiro just keep quite on the side and looking at sabito with glare on his eyes.

"Sorry if yoshiro led you on what would you ask?" Tamayo asked.

luckily sabito didn't hit him and he just smiled.

"No worries I just want to ask if you can help me turn a demon back into a human." Sabito said.

With a serious tone of his voice.

When tamayo heard this he couldn't believe what sabito asked she thought deeply about why he asked that question.

But tamayo was sure that sabito had a reason why he asked him this question so she said that she is also making a medicine to bring back the former person who became a demon like tanjiro.

"I'll tell you the truth, I'm making a medicine to turn the demon back into a human, but now I'm having a hard time doing that." Tamayo said.

And she went to a table where there were many medicines on it that she was trying for the medicine she was going to make.

Because I'm not going to try to make a medicine to return the demon to human but I'm trying to work.

When sabito heard this he was shock what tamayo said.

"But is there another way to make medicine? to return the demon to its former human form?" Sabito asked.

Tamayo look at the one medicine on the table.

"Yes there is another way but it is more dangerous." Tamayo said.

As she get a bottle containing blood inside.

Sabito was relieved when he heard that there was another way to bring giyuu kanae and Yoriichi back to humans.

"But this one pendant is too dangerous you have to take blood from each of the upper moons.!" Tamayo said.

With serious expression on her face.

"You have to take blood from each of the upper moons, if you do that I can make a medicine so that we can turn your friends back to their former human selves.!" Tamayo said.