ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Start from the beginning

All
Face to face we can see
Clearly our similarities like

Auradon
Day and night

Isle
Wrong or right

All
We come together
For a good time

The two groups meet in the middle of the bridge as they dance together.

All
We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like this

Mal, Mckenzie, Carlo, Evie, Jay, Harry, Uma, Celia and Gil all run to the front of the group, leading everyone back to Auradon.

All
Bringing it
Bringing it
B-b-b-bringing it down
Bringing it
Bringing it
B-b-b-bringing it down
Bringing it
Bringing it
B-b-b-bringing it down
Bringing it
Bringing it
B-b-b-bringing it down

Twins
Down

All the Auradon people, and the original five VKs bowed to the Isle people, before they all ran in. Uma, Mckenzie and Mal all jumped hugging, before separating. Uma ran over to Harry, Mckenzie to Carlos and Mal to Ben. They did a wave sort of thing with their dancing, before just dancing normally.

All
We're gonna break this down

Mckenzie
Break this down

All
We're gonna rock the town

Uma
Oh
We're gonna rock this town

All
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like this
We're gonna break this down

Mal
Come on
We're gonna break this down

All
We're gonna rock the town

Mckenzie
Everybody on the Isle
Gonna rock

All
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like this
Bringing it
Bringing it
B-b-b-bringing it down

Mckenzie's POV

The crowd started cheering as we stopped singing. Dizzy and Celia ran over to me and Mal, hugging us, before they ran over to their parents. Carlos, Evie, Doug, Uma, Harry and I were standing watching the crowd celebrate. I wrapped my arms around Carlos' neck. "Carlos." I said. "Yeah?" He asked.

"I'm actually really nervous to see what your mom thinks about us." I said. "You're nervous?" Dude, asked running over. "His mom is Cruella De Vil! I'm petrified." He said, causing us to laugh.

"Wait 'til she hears I want to be a vet." Carlos said. "Aw, Carlos. That's great." I said, kissing his cheek. "You know what. Mal came through." Uma said. "She always does." Evie nodded. "So you're definitely taken, right?" Harry asked, looking me up and down. Carlos tightened his arms around my waist. "Definitely." He said, glaring at Harry.

"And her?" He asked, pointing at Mal. "Yep." Evie said. "So is Evie." Doug spoke up, causing Evie to laugh. "What's my name?" Uma asked. "Uma." Harry said, before leaning in to kiss her. Uma pushed him away, walking off. "No?" Harry asked, as we all laughed, walking away from him.

Carlos and I walked over to Mal and Ben. I pulled Mal into a hug. "Best decision you've ever made." I said, smiling brightly, as I pulled away from the hug, wrapping my arms around Carlos' torso, Mal doing the same to Ben.

"Am I invited to the weddings?" We heard someone say from behind us. The four of us turned to see Hades. "Dad!" I cheered, running over and hugging him. "Hi, Sweetie." He said, hugging me back. "Hi, dad. Uh...uh..." Ben stuttered out, while Carlos stood frozen.

Mal then ran over joining our hug. Dad kissed our heads as Carlos and Ben walked over. Mal and I spun around smiling at our fiancés. "I'm sure all of you will be very happy together." Dad said, looking between the four of us.

I lent forward, kissing Carlos' cheek before pulling him into a hug. What Mal and I didn't see was our father giving our fiancés death glares. Carlos and Ben pulled away from us with a laugh. Mal and I reached forward grabbed one of our dad's hands.

"Welcome to Auradon." Ben said, patting dad's back, causing him to glare at the young King. the music started again as everyone started dancing. A few hours later, the party was over and the five of us were holding hands standing together looking out towards the Isle of the Lost.

"Do you ever miss them?" Evie asked. "Yeah." Jay nodded. I sighed, squeezing Carlos' hand. "Do you think they miss us?" I asked. "Yeah. Of Course." Carlos said, squeezing my hand back. "'Cause we're rotten..." Mal said, holding her fist out. "To the core." The rest of us finished, putting our fist next to hers. "Hey, last one over the bridge..." Carlos started. "Is a rotten apple!" We all cheered, as we took off across the bridge.

"Now, you didn't think this was the end of the story did you? No, no, no. There's just a little more to come." I said, as my hair lit up in flames, my eyes glowing purple.

Word Count: 1620