"Y/n get up!"I heard a loud voice.I widened my eyes and my dad stood in front of me."Get ready, you're going to the entertainment in 10 minutes!"  he said.I nodded and went about my usual morning routine.Then I took my suitcase and made my way to the front door where my father was already waiting."You can have breakfast at Entertainment. And don't forget what we agreed on!"he stressed.I didn't actually listen to him, I was actually glad that I can get out of here.I also knew I could never kill the boys so I just nodded and left the house.I whispered a little bye to him but he didn't notice.Tears welled up again, but I was able to hold myself back.I got into the cab and leaned against the window pane.I tried to get some sleep and I actually fell asleep.I woke up with a little shaking, the driver had woken me up, "Lady, we're here," he signaled to me.I blinked and saw a tall skyscraper I opened my mouth "Wow..." I whispered.I got out, my luggage was immediately handed to me and the driver got in the car and drove on.I didn't know what to do now, so I stayed outside.Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned and saw a man with glasses.  "Hello you must be Y/n, I'm Bang pd. I'm the chairman here and I'll take you to the boys."and he held out his hand to me.I shook his hand and nodded.On the way he said the guys were a bit messy and I had to smile.I followed him to his office and when he opened the door I saw the guys sitting on the sofa and staring at me with wide eyes.  Suddenly I got goosebumps all over my body.  Shit they are beautiful.  I thought.  I shook my head and sat down next to Bang pd.  "Well guys, her name is Y/n Y/l and she's from Seoul. You already know the rest."  he introduced me.  I gave a small smile and looked at the boys.  But my eyes stopped at one boy.  He had messy hair and sparkling brown eyes.Shit.  I thought.  "So Y/n this is Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, and last but not least this is Kim Taehyung,"he introduced the boys.So Kim Taehyung... wow he's really beautiful but I wasn't allowed to fall in love already.Bang pd explained a few more things and then he left the room.  Suddenly everyone ran to me and asked and talked at once.  "Whoaa guys chill a little haha ​​she just came."said Namjoon to calm the boys down.  They turned to Namjoon and smiled."Sorry,"they said in unison.I giggled and said "It's fine haha." "Y/n what do you like to do?"Hoseok asked me.  "I like to play the guitar,I often listen to music and I love to dance."I said proudly."Whoaa"they said.  "Namjoon-ah I think we found a perfect girl" Jimin said laughing.  I blushed a little and smiled.  "Okay, let's go home and show her around," Jin suggested.  Everyone nodded and I quickly got my luggage."Y/n, do you want me to help you?"  Taehyung asked me.  "Everything is good is not difficult" I said smiling.  He smiled and my cheeks suddenly felt hot.  Arrived at the parking lot with the luggage, Jungkook helped me to push the luggage into the trunk.  I thanked him and we got in the car."Y/n do you want to sit here?"offered me Namjoon.I nodded and got in the front.Everyone buckled up and we drove together to their "flat share".During the drive they asked me a few more things, but then we arrived.  My chin dropped.  "How big... wow" I said excitedly.  The members just laughed and got out.  I also got out and Namjoon handed me a bunch of keys."These are the keys for the house, tool shed,for the caravan and for the fisherman's house."he explained to me."Oh yeah you'll be sleeping in the same room with Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook I hope you don't mind."he said."No not at all."  I said."Okay then, Taehyung will show you your room and you can just put your stuff away or something, come down then, we have to talk about something downstairs," he explained.I nodded and followed Taehyung.  "Hey Y/n?"Taehyung suddenly asked me."Hm?" "Can you teach me how to play the guitar?"  "You're welcome," I said with a smile.  "Here we are and he opened the door. "Okay we'll just wait downstairs if you need help with anything let me know" he announced. I nodded and I started to put my stuff away...