1

One morning I was lying in my cozy bed when I was woken up by a scream. I sat up abruptly and my father stormed into my room with a belt in his hand. "I've been telling you to get up for 10 minutes!" he yelled at me. I just looked at him with tired eyes and said "I'm coming." He stomped out of my room again and I went to my closet and put on a blouse and skirt. I then went to the bathroom and washed my face and put my hair in a bun and then brushed my teeth. After that I went into the living room where my father was already waiting for me and I sat down in front of him. "Finally, if that happens again then you know what's going to happen to you, okay? Well, I'll explain you a plan now. You'll be driven to the Bighit Entertamenrt tomorrow and you'll see the big boys' group "BTS" there and make music with them and with be friends with them and I heard that the seven have really a lot of money so you will kill them and get me the money and I will give you 2 months if the money is not here by then, then you will be thrown out of here and beaten by me understood !?" I looked at him with big eyes "You're crazy, I can't kill people!?" I told him. Suddenly he grabbed my neck and squeezed it tight "I need the money got it!?" Shit what should I do I thought, maybe I should do some research on this boys group well I've heard a bit about them but not everything. Suddenly I heard a big bang, my father slammed his hand on the table "Are you listening to me?"he said "Y-yes sorry" "Okay well go upstairs and pack your things" he said with a serious look. I got up and ran to my room and immediately threw myself on my bed with my laptop and searched for "BTS".

After an hour I found out that they are kpop singers and that they do a lot for the world. Shit I can't kill good people and I've never done it and how am I supposed to do that to the music what if they don't like me? I thought. I clutched my pillow and pressed my head against the bed "AHHH THIS IS SO SO COMPLICATED WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL LIFE?!" and a tear rolled down my cheek.

After my little breakdown, I got my bags and suitcases and threw everything important in the suitcase and bags. It was already evening and I just lay in my bed and thought about a lot. "Mom I wish you were here I miss you so much...why did you have to leave me just because of a man why didn't you take me with you. And now I'm here with a psycho under one roof I'm so scared.." and I immediately burst into tears and then I fell asleep too.