Chapter 6: First kill

Start from the beginning

      "Morning Y/N!"She said with a bright smile on her face."Oh.My condolences"She said placing her hand on your shoulder.

"My turn is in two days so we gotta dig two graves now"

       "Thank you I guess"You said laughing at her statement.

     "I wanted to ask if you had seen Noah.I can't find him and usually he would be here at this hour"

     "No.He didn't answer my texts this morning"You started to worry about your friend and his disappearance.You thought maybe he didn't get the notifications nor that he forgot his phone at home.

    "Strange.Maybe he overslept.Anyway see you at lunch.If you want some help tell me"And with that Eve got back at her chores and you did the same.

      After hours you finally finished your work.It was 5pm,right in time for your break.The fact that Noah wasn't there by now startled you more and you didn't talk with no one by own initiative.They understood how you feel,they were worried too but they leaved you alone with your thoughts.

    You got to eat the snacks alone since Noah was nowhere to be seen.Not receiving an answer from him got you thinking..'Was he okay?Did he got mad at me?Why would he ghost anyone if he would be upset on me?'
Hoping he was okay you took your phone out of your pocket and checked to see of any possible sign of life from him.

   Despite the fact that it was august the clouds above your head were announcing rain.It was chilly outside,you shivered for a few seconds when a cold breeze kissed your skin.You thought about bringing an umbrella but when you left the house you hoped it will get sunny eventually.Totally unaware of your surroundings you did not notice the new presence.William was standing not too far away from you,with a cigarette in his hand.You never saw him smoking and you never would have guessed that he is a smoker,not if it would be brought to your own eyes. The cigarette's smoke reached to you and you coughed briefly,catching his attention.

       "Are you ok love?"Said the man looking down at you.You were sitting on a bench while he was standing in front of the back door.

      "Yeah.I just ;don't smoke"You said reassuring him.

       "Me neither.It's a stress relief."He dropped the cigarette on the ground and stepped on ,crushing it against the cold ground. "Well everyone uses
 different coping mechanisms.Some are certain 
odder than the others."

   You looked at William with curiosity.When he was about to leave he looked at you with the same yearning you sometimes used to catch in his eyes when he was gazing at you.He looked like he had some words on the tip of his tongue but he left it unsaid and left you in your loneliness.Strange how out of all the days spent here with Noah chatting, only today did someone walked by.And it had to be Mr. Afton.

   It was about closing time when you were heading to the lockers to grab your things to leave the diner when you stumbled upon Henry.His messy hair matched the wrinkled clothes,sign that he had a busy day working at the animatronics.

    "Hi Henry"You said letting the strap of your backpack fall on your shoulder.

"Hello Y/N.I apologize for bothering you but could you help me really quick with something?William is busy with his work and everyone had already left"

  "Um sure!"You wanted to go back home and prepare dinner with Amber but you couldn't abandon Henry when he needed your help.

   "Ok so I won't put you to any hard tasks since I didn't hire you to take care of the animatronics.I need someone to help me with Freddy" Hearing that you will be near an animatronic made you feel uneasy.You have never been close to neither of them,in fact the closest you got was when you were supervising the kids,making sure they keep distance.Walking beside Henry towards the stage you looked up to be greetes by the lifeless eyes of Freddy.He was standing in the middle,Foxy, Chica and Bonnie being further away.You felt watched.