You walked on the stage with rest of the band and took the mic from its stand.

"Hello everyone! Sorry for the waiting.." you saw a golden mask but as you blinked it was away"Uh, thank you all for coming and I hope you'll enjoy it!" It was nothing you're probably just tired.

*******************
(Y/n's pov)

Everyone was cheering and whistling. Me and others bowed and left the stage.

"Good job everyone!" I gave all of them a high-five and they laughed.

"Hey Y/n. I thought you lost your cloak, where did you find it?" Artemis said not really with sympathetic tone

"He's right where'd you got it?" Iris joined

"I uh..well..." Anxiety poured to my body

"Well well well my little sugar cubes~ how much money did you earned today" A big man came to us with a cigarette in his mouth, he had a beard short curly hair with a hat on his head.

"We said we don't give out money away you dickhead." Maia stood in front of him with clamped fists

"I wouldn't recommend that language on me, you slut." He pushed her away and walked to Iris "What about you, I hope you're smart enough to-"

He didn't even say the whole thing and Iris punched his face with all her strength. His nose started bleeding.

"You little bitch!" He took Iris's neck and started slowly adding strength. Artemis ran to him to help her but he got pushed away with his other hand.

I didn't know what to do, I forgot my dang bag at the hideout. I looked around and everything I saw was my guitar. I hesitated but grabbed it and as soon as I wanted to hit his head a voice was heard behind me, again.

"Stop that. Now." It's the Golden Guard

I just looked at him and felt my self smiling of relief.

"The G-Golden Guard, s-sir this is-" the man said

"Put her down."

"But-"

"I said put her down. Now."

He actually looked scary with that tone, I felt cold sweat on my body, just feeling a little relieved.

"Of course sir.." he putted Iris down, Artemis and Maia got to her making sure she's okay. I just stood there, my eyes laying on Gg.

"This won't happen again, you understand? If yes, I'm sure I don't need to tell the rest." His staff started glowing when he pointed it at the man.

"Yes yes, it won't happen, I swear" That guy cry out like a baby.

"Alright, now. Get away from my sight"

"Y-yes!" He ran away as fast as he could.

I ran to Goldie and hugged him tight. It took some time but he patted my back lightly and softly.

"Thanks Goldie" I smiled at him and let go from the hug

"No problem, Round ears" he punched my shoulder a little

I ran to others to check on them, as I turned back at Goldie he was nowhere to be seen. I turned back at my friends.

"Are you okay guys? Iris?" I asked

"Yeah I'm alright, I've got a hard root!" Artemis said giggling

"I'm fine too just a few bruises from wood, it's alright." Maia said healing herself

"What about you Iris, you ok?" I said worried looking at Iris sitting on the floor. She just nodded. Then she stood up,picked up her stuff and started slowly walking away. We've been silent for the rest of the walk home, when we got home, Maia started talking.