Sport Festival: Final Part

The next match is about to begin, but I had to check something I'm curious about. What is the reason Todoroki is so mad? Was it because he heard something he didn't liked, saw someone he doesn't want to see, or both combined? I have no idea about his past, his worries or thoughts. All I have is that he's from Endeavor's family, second strongest hero in Japan, but it doesn't say much.

The answer was found pretty fast. I saw Todoroki talking with his father before the match was about to begin, and the way Todoroki was glaring at him, and then totally ignoring him was a red sign. Family issues, and not your normal 'I hate you because you don't let me do that'. I heard that Endeavor doesn't have the best reputation, but something that horrible that even his son hates his guts? I don't want to dig the grave they dug to each other, but it seems like something that will shake the society in the future.

Though, it's not the time for that. I found the reason behind his rage, and I will find out more later, now I have to heal Midoriya before he left, can't let him fight injured.

***

I healed Midoriya in no time, two broken fingers and a slight exhaustion from pain, easy task, nothing to worry about. This fight will probably be something everyone will be rewatching after the festival ends, because even if Midoriya isn't able to control his quirk yet, he makes a huge steps in controlling it. If he thinks I didn't saw him using OFA on his leg without injuries, he's totally wrong. I might help him out if he decides to train, but I simply don't have time to give him any useful advice to help with this situation right now. Even if I do give him the example of what he could do, he won't have time to practice it, all he can do now is think of a plan.

***

Of course, Midoriya and Todoroki was standing in front of each other, waiting for the signal to start. Todoroki was still pissed, since he met his father yet again, and Midoriya probably knows much more about their relationship as family than me, since that face Midoriya has right now can't be mistook with any other face he can put on. He want to help him, no matter in which way, even if that means he's going to beat it into his head, literally. Though, I don't know what exactly he is planning to do, so all I can do is hope he succeeds in whatever the hell he's doing. I decided to watch the battle from class 1-B observation zone with Kendo, since I noticed that she was pretty bored waiting for the fight with her class around.

Tetsutetsu was busy with the boys, other girls were talking with each other, and Kendo just had nothing to talk about with them right now, her head was filled with the thoughts about her loss. Her hands were bandaged, since they still needed to recover, and sadly, she just can't use them to even hold something. I have no idea what did Recovery girl thought when she decided it's a good idea to bandage a healthy arm, but doctor word is a must do, can't do anything about it.

I was holding a big cup of popcorn, helping Kendo to eat it as she can't do it herself. It was actually amusing to watch Kendo just silently eat the popcorn I feed her from time to time.

— Who do you think will win? — She decided to ask, looking at Todoroki and Midoriya that was facing each other. Both of them are strong, but for her, it's hard to determine the winner.

Depends on the circumstances. — I simply answered, receiving a confused look from her. — You noticed that Todoroki only uses his ice? That's the problem. Let's say he has some reason he don't use his left side, and his body just freezes after too many usage of his ice. If he keeps doing that without melting the ice on his body with his left side, he's going to lose, even if Midoriya has little chance to win. This will be a secret between us, but I think Midoriya wants to make him use his left side in order to teach him a lesson. Doesn't matter if Midoriya wins, he won't be able to fight later, because I was said not to heal him after this battle, it was said to make sure he doesn't get used to me healing him every time it happens. Maybe, just maybe, they will make an exception if his injuries will be too severe and will need to be fixed as soon as possible. — Feeding Kendo another bit of popcorn, I took some for myself, and kept talking. — So if Todoroki comes to his senses and listens to what Midoriya tells him, the chance that Todoroki will win is about 99.9 percent. There's no way Midoriya in his state and without proper way to control his quirk will be able to win.