Sport Festival: part 3

- Alright everyone! The final part start right now! — Present Mic announced after we got to meet our opponents. The first participants already walked to their exits on the arena, and were waiting for the signal. Gaster was a little anxious about the battle, because the one who will fight now... — Greet our first opponents! He's doing well with grades, but something is wrong with his face! Midoriya Izuku from the hero faculty! — Pointing at one side of the arena, he yelled in the microphone, while the crowd started cheering. Midoriya had a pretty...stupid looking face, since he tried to hide his anxiety. — On the other side, we got another student from the hero faculty! She's a steel fist gathering her class together to reach their goal, Itsuka Kendo! — Cheers erupted once again, inviting Kendo to the arena, as she walked to the center with a smile on her face. Even if she was anxious about upcoming battle, she wasn't showing it. — The rules are simple! If your opponent gets out of bounds, is unable to fight or says "I give up", you are the winner! Fight as you see fit, Recovery girl is awaiting you in the infirmary! Your morale principles is suggested to be left behind, but of course, no fatal injuries or the fight will be forced to stop!

— I've seen you in action before. Do your best, I hope this will be a good way to improve for the both of us. — Kendo said before the match started, seeing that Midoriya was way too anxious with all the eyes looking at him, so she decided to calm the poor boy a little.

Y-yes, I will. I will be in your care. — Midoriya nodded, swaying his fears away, receiving a faint smile from Kendo that got in a battle stance. With a long sigh, Midoriya calmed down, and put his hands in front of him in case Kendo decides to attack immediately. He already saw her in action in Cavalry battle, so he wasn't going to underestimate such an opponent.

The battle will start in three, two, one. Fight! — Present Mic announced, and as Midoriya expected, Kendo rushed at him the moment the battle started.

Stepping aside not to suddenly get thrown from the arena, Midoriya caught the fist Kendo sent to his abdomen, and seeing an opening, decided to attack her in the chest, as it was fully opened. To his fear, she quickly saw through his intentions, and quickly made one of her hands bigger, slapping him to the side as if he was just a fly. Thankfully, he was able to quickly roll before getting turned into a pancake by the weight of the huge fist sent at him, and jumping up to stand on his legs, he countered a sudden attack with the second huge fist with the leg slightly powered by One For All without even thinking, just on the instinct level. Midoriya, surprised by his own action, as his leg didn't break from the usage of OFA, stood frozen for a second, before getting hit by Kendo that was able to quickly get back to his position.

Hit to the head was way too painful for Midoriya, and rolling a dozen of meters on the platform before finally landing, he stood up with a shaking legs, seeing Kendo looking at him with worry. Removing the gigantification from her hands, Kendo decided to go close combat to throw Midoriya to the ground and immobilize him so he will have to give up.

Even if Midoriya was still disoriented from the hit, he saw a blurry image of Kendo getting closer with each second, and quickly tried to calculate his way out of this. With the blurry vision, it was hard to concentrate or even tell the distance between them, but feeling the wind on his face, he calculated when he needs to act. When Kendo was close enough, he stepped to the side, grabbing her by the arm, with a swift try to throw her on the ground to get himself time to recover, he only managed to move her a little, as her hand grew in size, and he had to release her immediately.

Another doze of adrenaline pumped in Midoriya, and finally getting his vision clear, he immediately jumped back from Kendo before she could hit him, looking at her legs to see how is she able to stand straight with her hands being so big. When one of her hands was turned back to normal size, he understood what was happening. To keep balance, Kendo had to hold both of her hands gigantificated, but if she will use her quirks way too long, she will tire herself, which will lead to her downfall. In order to keep balance with one hand, she had to move her weight to one side, which was making her vulnerable from one side, as she is not able to turn to the side as fast as normal human in order not to fall flat on the ground.